Investor Relations Analyst: Build Something Meaningful
As an Investor Relations Analyst on the Investment & Wealth Solutions Team, your role will focus on supporting the investor relations goals by fielding inbound investor inquiries and requests from existing and prospective Fund investors, as well as assisting Investor Relations Managers and Portfolio Managers during live offering periods to optimize fundraising performance and help grows assets under management for CrowdStreet Advisors.
This is an interdisciplinary role that bridges investor relations, sales, and investment analysis. The Analyst will have the opportunity to learn and grow rapidly within the Team and the ideal candidate will embrace the role of serving as a “go-to” person within CrowdStreet Advisors for assisting Investor Members. The position will report to the VP of Investment & Wealth Solutions.
The Success You’ll Build: Primary Responsibilities and Impact
- Serve as ‘investor concierge’ for CrowdStreet Advisors’ fund investors including:
- Provide investors with exceptional service and a simple, satisfying path to engaging directly with the CrowdStreet Advisors’ offerings
- Work with investors to address their needs and assist with ad hoc inquiries to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Play a key role in the subscription/investor‐onboarding process including reviewing subscription agreements to ensure accuracy throughout, as well as tracking receipt of funds and legal documents
- Support the Investor Relations strategy:
- Manage LP data in the CRM and tracking sheets, ensuring current and consistent investment and investor information
- Track and analyze fundraising data, e.g., fundraising status, investor commitments
- Educating investors on CrowdStreet Funds as needed
- Enable productive investor interactions by providing IR Managers with relevant investor information and leads where appropriate
- Aid in the coordination and preparation of materials and information for prospect calls and meetings
- Assist in the distribution process
- Produce analyses that enable better fundraising
- Learn the intricacies of Fund offerings and effectively communicate the strategy, investment mandate, and value proposition to investors, while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Serve as an advocate for a high-quality investor experience in collaboration with other internal teams including Product, Engineering, Capital Markets, and Investments.
- Assume responsibility for the funding process of Privately Managed Account (PMA) client investments.
- Administration for PMA account opening.
The experience that will help you succeed:
- Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in at least one of the following:
- Investor relations
- Commercial real estate
- Private equity
- Financial services
- Capital markets
The competencies you’ll need:
- Thoughtful and client-savvy, able to understand nuances of LP lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and collaborative can leverage resources across the function
- Demonstrated ability to work with high net worth investors
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and strong project management skills, results-driven, and adaptable with the ability to meet deadlines
The How | Values:
We are a diverse and collaborative organization We are connected and motivated by our common mission and goals:
- Collaboration: Seek diverse input, engage in healthy discussion, commit to decisions
- Respect: Treat others with kindness, practice empathy and inclusion, be a positive influence on others
- Impact: Embrace the entrepreneurial journey, focus on what matters, build something meaningful
Harassment, sexism, racism, bullying, aggression, intolerance & corrosive internal politics are unacceptable. Our values and beliefs are reflected in how we hire, coach, train, lead, reward, recognize and work together as a team.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume via our careers website or the included Greenhouse link.
Crowdstreet Benefits and Perks
- BE HEALTHY, BE HAPPY
We support the health of our employees and families through our Medical, Dental, and Vision plans which include HSA and FSA options.
- TAKE A BREAK
We offer a Flexible Time Off policy to encourage you to take a break when needed. Our policy also provides time off for you to volunteer and parental leave to support your growing family.
- WORK WHERE YOU WORK BEST
We know that great work can happen anywhere which is why we offer a hybrid work model. Work from home, anywhere in the continental U.S., from one of our offices (Austin, TX or Portland, OR) or some combination of the two.
- CROWDSTREET EQUITY
We provide stock option grants for all of our new employees to keep you connected to the ongoing success of our company.
- HOW YOU WORK
We provide all of our employees with a monthly stipend to use for your home office needs or support how you choose to commute to the office. Need something else to do your job? Our People Ops team can help!
- BUILD YOUR CAREER
We supply a monthly stipend for your continuous learning and development. Is there a course you’ve always wanted to take? A certification you’ve wanted to achieve? A conference you’ve wanted to attend? Work with your manager to tee it up!
Working at CrowdStreet
CrowdStreet is the leading online commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate deals. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
CrowdStreet has been recognized as a leader in the commercial real estate and technology spaces. Recent accolades include:
- Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 Top Places to Work, The Oregonian
- 2020 Oregon Technology Awards Accelerate Company of the Year
- #5 for "Fastest Growing Private Companies in Oregon & SW Washington" by the Portland Business Journal.
We are proud to support ‘Work Where You Work Best’ and are enthusiastically adding to our team throughout the US. We also offer two locations (AUS and PDX) for those who work best in an office.
At CrowdStreet, inclusion, equity, and diversity are critical in achieving our goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.