Vice President, Product at Chronicled
San Francisco, CA, US
Chronicled has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs mission critical processes. You will be working on the software that connects to and runs the Network. You will be building a cutting-edge platform using the latest technological advancements at the intersection of blockchain, cryptography, distributed computing and network protocols.
As VP of Product, you will develop and guide the long-term product vision and short and long-term prioritized product roadmap that is aligned with the company vision, strategy and business goals. The key area of focus will be leading our core products as we execute on building a network that supports mission critical functions of Fortune100 pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
This position will report into the CEO.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the CEO & CTO to define and drive the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Establish and manage scalable and repeatable processes for user research, market analysis, product planning, product delivery, and product marketing.
- Recruit, inspire, coach and develop a high performing team to scale
- Provide clear accountability and mentorship and career development
- Champion product excellence and culture
- Execute and consistently deliver against roadmap
- Drive clarity on requirements and align on technical vision and execution
- Facilitate and take part of customers feedback, working group sessions
- Improve product team processes by perfecting agile best practices
- Deep customer focus is important to understand pain points of customers we serve
- Partner with the salesteam on customer and prospective customer opportunities
What you'll need:
- 8+ years in Product Management, product development or related field
- 5+ years leadership experience
- 3+ years of startup experience
- Background in Enterprise Software
- Experience leading a team in a best-in-class SaaS product company
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, and deep experience with product development lifecycle, roadmap prioritization, user research, customer driven innovation
- Deep understanding of APIs, microservices, and event-driven architecture
- Deep understanding of the software and product development lifecycle
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound business and technical judgement in planning and decision making