Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack at Chronicled
Vancouver City, British Columbia, CA
Chronicled has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs mission critical processes. You will be working on the software that connects to and runs the Network. You will be building a cutting-edge platform using the latest technological advancements at the intersection of blockchain, cryptography, distributed computing and network protocols.
As Software Engineer, Fullstack, you will be designing and implementing distributed software that supports mission critical functions of Fortune100 companies. As senior contributor in the organization you will own critical components and microservices that support the delivery of information to end users of the Chronicled solutions. You will be leading by example, coach peers and work with a talented engineer team to build an event-driven, enterprise grade solution based on microservices.
What you will do:
- Own critical components of the Dashboard stack of the Chronicled solutions, including the Dashboard Server, reusable React components and other backend microservices.
- Design and implement Dashboard-related services as reusable SDK to enable third parties to create custom functionality on top of Chronicled solutions
- Work with product team, UI/UX team, software architects and engineers to design easy-to-use user experience
- Transform functional and non-functional requirements into software deliverables
- Work with the team to break down complex features into manageable work deliverables
- Deliver performant, scalable and resilient software
- Contribute to the technical documentation of application
- Perform code reviews to ensure quality expectations are met
- Contribute to system test automation (CI/CD)
What you will need:
- Experience with implementing enterprise-grade solutions
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures and microservices-based solutions
- Strong analytical and abstraction skills to identify elegant and pragmatic solutions
- Knowledge of formal methods to describe technical specifications and technical designs
- Proven work in fast-paced environments
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on software engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
At Chronicled we take pride in our Total Rewards Package which is available to all full time Chronicled Employees:
Competitive Rewards: Comprehensive and competitive employment and rewards packages for all employees
Equipment: Macbook pro and accessories standard issue.
Flexibility: We believe flexibility comes in multiple forms. Freedom to express yourself with an open startup casual dress code, Flexible schedules. Best of all we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
Welcoming Culture: We call ourselves a family for a reason. We foster a fun and creative atmosphere where anyone can openly contribute ideas, feel appreciated, and feel empowered to be who they are. Fun is also highly encouraged! Frequent offsite team building events and weekly happy hours.
Recognition: Respect and prominence due to work contributions, working on cutting edge technology. Our employees are celebrated and recognized for their contributions
Variety: Opportunities to experience different job tasks, responsibilities, and project opportunities
Workload: Challenging and fast paced work. There is never a dull moment in our Enterprise Blockchain Laboratory.
Work Importance: The typical Chronicled team member has a bias for action. We do. We build. We step outside of the scope. We believe we will change the world.
Control your own Destiny: Ability to influence others and control one’s own destiny.
Advancement: Opportunities to get ahead both personally and professionally.