Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
About the role:
We are looking for a developer with the experience and confidence to make significant contributions to the front end, back end, and everything in between for our Showrooms product.
- Develop feature functionality for Brandlive’s Showrooms product
- Prioritize security and scalability for all development
- Recommend and implement technical solutions to develop new and update existing product features.
- Become an expert in the use of the Brandlive platform.
- Use and develop APIs to create integrations between Brandlive and 3rd party platforms.
- Be an integral part of a close team of developers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience of cloud application development
- React (required, we extensively use hooks)
- Java (required, we use OpenJDK 11 and Spring Boot)
- SQL (required, we use PostgreSQL)
- AWS (we use Lambda, EC2, S3, SQS, IVS, among several others)
- Bonus points for TypeScript (all of our frontend code is .ts) and GraphQL (which drives our microservice architecture)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- A non-stop drive to deliver quality that exceeds expectations
- An open mind and constant drive to learn
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative and persistent
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking
- A scientific approach to understanding performance, driven by hypothesis-driven thinking
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances
- Natural drive to find creative and efficient solutions
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.