Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
You’re a self-starter who thrives when working on many tasks across projects big and small. You look for ways to improve processes and love learning new technology to make it easier to get the job done right. You are a team player; reliable and work outside your job description when the team needs you.
You will join the Operations team and will play an important support role in bringing various operations initiatives to life at Brandlive.
- Support the integration of tools and systems to maximize collaboration and efficiencies
- Become proficient in our project management software, create templates and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Partner with teams to build workflows and automate existing processes
- Support documentation creation and organization
- Collaborate with teams on project implementation
- Pull reporting, analyze and present data to drive decision making
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Quick learner and tech savvy
- Ability to work collaboratively on multiple projects
- Excellent communicator with attention to detail
- Experience in analyzing and presenting data
- Proficient in Microsoft and/or Google products
- 3+ years of experience in business, operations, project management, analytics or equivalent
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.