Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Animator/Editor to join the rapidly growing Brandlive creative team. Brandlive is focused on bringing the magic of TV to the brave new world of work, and we are striving for a video-first communication strategy that goes hand-in-hand with this approach. You will be working with our marketing and design teams to help share our customers’ stories and showcase our first-rate products in a unique and memorable way.
This new role will focus mostly on bolstering our internal brand and suite of products across a wide range of channels. These tasks include animated product videos, case study videos, paid ad, social, and event graphic support. There are also opportunities to assist in elevating our customers’ virtual experiences which typically involve designing and animating cohesive, branded show packages. Your work will bring our brands and products to life and inspire our teams and customers! You will be collaborating closely with our Creative Director to create high quality content and in some cases own the end-to-end production of video, from concept to final delivery.
We believe that there is ample opportunity for new ways to inspire and support our customers while engaging their audiences through video support. This is a growing piece of our business and we anticipate that you will play an essential role in helping us make it happen.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Project Manager to ensure work is delivered ahead of project deadlines and fulfills the original brief.
- Produce fresh creative work that helps reinforce Brandlive as the creative thought leader in the virtual/hybrid event space.
- Animate storyboards that incorporate a range of styles and varying media components.
- Edit live-action videos and mixed audio tracks.
- Concept and design original storyboards for new Brandlive content.
- Stay up to date with the latest design and animation trends that impact our strategies.
- Participate in daily/weekly check-ins with creative leadership to ensure that projects are on track.
- 3-5 years of experience in motion graphics as part of a studio, agency or internal brand environment
- A portfolio of outstanding motion graphics work
- Mastery of Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Animate
- 3D (Cinema 4D) experience is a plus
- Experience designing boards and style frames
- A non-stop drive to deliver quality work that exceeds expectations
- An constant drive to learn
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.