Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
The Marketing Operations Manager will report to the Director of Demand Generation and be responsible for managing the marketing systems and processes to support integration across systems, marketing automation, data accuracy and integrity, segmentation and targeting, as well as alignment with sales operations.
- Manage and support the marketing technology stack with an emphasis on Hubspot, serving as the primary Hubspot administrator: overseeing the development, implementation and ongoing management of marketing automation processes including the buyers’ journey alignment and lead processes.
- Own email and campaign lists and ensure data integrity across leads, campaigns and opportunities.
- Develop, manage and publish reporting dashboards in Hubspot for marketing and inbound sales
- Data analytics: Review data, evaluate trends, compare with similar data sets, report recommended actions. KPI volume and pacing to targets – track and report on marketing activity against target.
- Work with data analytics and reporting teams (internal or external) to create dashboards.
- Manage and track progress for all Marketing Ops projects.
- Maintain a close relationship with Sales Ops to ensure alignment on marketing to sales hand-off as well as Hubspot configuration and workflows.
- Lead development reporting: Establish cadence for reviewing MQLs resulting from marketing activity. Track, monitor and analyze responses and leads from activities. Collaborate with digital marketing to correlate results from actions.
- Assist with pre-deployment QA for Hubspot landing pages
- Develop and implement lead scoring/grading to improve the funnel for Sales
- Implement and enforce systems, policies, and procedures
- Help grow sales qualified leads by strategizing new playbooks and outreach campaigns for “warm leads.”
- Assist in establishing closed-loop analytics with marketing and content teams to understand how inbound activity turns into deals, and continually refine our process to optimize.
- Work closely with marketing and inbound sales on outreach programs to improve lead engagement and conversion.
- 4+ years of marketing or related experience plus a consistent track record in marketing operations or similar function.
- Experience working at the intersection of Sales and Marketing, with both technical and non-technical partners.
- Experience driving transparency from ambiguity in highly matrixed organizations and fast-paced environments.
- Flexible, results-oriented collaborator and adaptable teammate who can adjust your own priorities for the good of the broader team.
- Knowledge of various marketing and sales technology.
- Proactive, organized, with an eye for detail and combined with excellent project management skills.
- Ability to influence without authority and work with highly cross-functional teams.
- Drive to seek out data and information to present solutions and inform decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Tenacious and resilient with the ability to evolve in an innovative business environment.
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus: any programming language, channel/marketing strategy, data analysis.
- Experience with Hubspot preferred, but not required.
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English.
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.