Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
We are looking for a Brand Designer to help define and evolve our brands, and produce key assets that will represent our brands and products in the market, with customers, prospects, and internal teams. This is a dynamic role that will operate across a wide variety of channels and mediums including ads, presentations, collateral, web, social content, and more. This role requires expert use of layout and typography, along with a keen eye for detail.
The Brand Designer role is highly collaborative and will operate cross-functionally alongside marketing, product and sales teams. You will help turn marketing goals into exceptional creative applications to help drive awareness and growth. You will also maintain visual consistency while looking for ways to elevate the brand. We are looking for someone who has an eagerness to help us redefine virtual events and an ability to work autonomously.
Brandive is always looking for innovative ways to improve our virtual customer experience. We work with a diverse range of leading brands and we value our position as innovators in the virtual and hybrid event space. We believe that there is ample opportunity for new ways to inspire and support our customers while engaging their audiences through creative asset support. This is a growing piece of our business and we expect the Brand Designer to play a big role in helping us make it happen.
- Help shape the visual identities across Brandlive’s brands and products
- Brandlive Events
- Develop fresh creative ad content for paid social channels
- Collaborate with our internal creative team to create market-facing assets
- Documents and collateral
- Presentation decks for Brandlive products
- Create original creative content for Brandlive and Allhands social channels
- Design event page layouts and assets for a wide variety of clients that are high quality and on-brand
- 2+ years as a designer on marketing focused projects
- Working knowledge and mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma
- Experience with UI/UX design
- A non-stop drive to deliver quality that exceeds expectations
- An open mind and constant drive to learn
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative and persistent
- Excellent written communication skills
- An interest in other creative mediums such as animation and product design
- An curiosity and understanding of marketing concepts and practices
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.