Bigleaf is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing team. Reporting into the VP of People, you’ll refine and execute our talent acquisition strategy, hire across the business with a focus on engineering, product, sales, and technical support.
We doubled our team last year and we’re looking to do it again. If working at a rapidly growing technology startup is as exciting to you as it is to us, we'd love to hear from you!
Welcome to Bigleaf – We keep businesses connected to the cloud. Wonder how that works? Check out the videos on our homepage: https://www.bigleaf.net/how-it-works/
Bigleaf is growing quickly, and we have big plans. We’re looking for our first Talent Acquisition Manager to join the People team, full time. We’re a well-funded fast-growing startup, so your day-to-day tasks will vary quite a bit and morph over time, but here’s an overview:
What You'll Do:
In this role, you will use your experience to recruit and proactively engage with talent across different functional areas. You’ll bring a collaborative approach to the recruiting process and partner with the People team and hiring managers to build out our teams with talented folks who are excited about what we are doing.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process from helping hiring managers create compelling job postings, pre-screening candidates, conducting initial interviews to negotiating complex job offers
- Partner with hiring managers across the organization to develop a deep understanding of our team’s functions and needs
- Continuously find opportunities to improve and finetune our processes to deliver a best-in-class candidate experience
- Serve as a trusted partner across the company from leadership to individual contributors
- Document and train interview teams on our recruiting process, unconscious bias, and interview best practices (questions to ask/not ask, interview styles, behavioral questions)
- Create and document standard processes for technical interviews including platforms to use for code reviews/testing
- Manage our ATS (we use Greenhouse), ensuring all information is correct and up-to-date
- Work on cross-functional project work and take part in recruiting/people events as needed
- Manage vendor relationships and recommend external recruiting (agencies etc.)
- Collaborate with VP of People on Employer Brand enhancements and awareness
- Experience managing a full cycle technical/non-technical recruiting experience in-house; ideally at a high growth startup
- Demonstrated experience using technology, social media (i.e.: LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, Twitter) and creative recruitment techniques to source diverse candidates required
- Must possess the ability to communicate with others in a clear, understandable and professional manner on the phone, on video and in person; and demonstrate the use of good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully identify, manage, and engage with exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently, and a keen attention-to-detail
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Experience in tech is desirable with experience recruiting Software Engineers
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 50% for all levels of coverage)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 75% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 12 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend.
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We're building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications for this role.