Join us in building the best-in-class real-time analytics platform for creating actionable insights from streaming data
Founded in 2017 by Intel veterans who pioneered adoption of FPGAs in data center, Megh Computing has taken the promise of heterogeneous computing from concept to production. We’re based in Hillsboro (just outside of Portland), Oregon, and have development offices in Bangalore, India. We offer a fast-paced, exciting work environment with competitive salaries and benefits.
Megh won the Technology Association of Oregon’s (TAO) 2019 Technology Company of the Year award in their pre-revenue category.
We are focused on providing a real-time, AI-based video analytics solution that can be deployed on any platform using CPUs, GPUs, or FPGAs, from edge-to-cloud. Megh’s solution automates the use of video as a signal for real-time, actionable insights in verticals like smart buildings and factories, creating business value for enterprise customers.
To apply, send your resume.
This position is located in Bangalore, India.
As an FPGA Engineer II you will be part of the team developing a platform that enables a system of networked FPGAs used for sophisticated algorithms utilizing deep learning. You will also be involved in creating custom accelerators for algorithms for image processing, video processing, network packet processing, and deep learning on FPGAs.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design and develop custom accelerators for FPGAs
- Develop unit-level test benches and basic verification
- Design optimal solutions with a balance between performance and area
- Provide assistance to other team members
Qualifications and experience
The following qualifications are required:
- BS/MS with up to five years relevant experience
- Degree program in EE or similar technical field
- Experience in RTL design using SystemVerilog (preferred), Verilog, VHDL
- Experience developing test benches and unit-testing
- Sound knowledge of fundamentals of digital design
- Good understanding of FPGA internals (Intel/Xilinx)
- Able to map algorithms to hardware and design for optimal performance and resource utilization
- Sound understanding of CDC
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to define and execute tasks with limited direction
The following qualifications are highly desirable:
- Good understanding of protocols such as AXI, Avalon
- Working knowledge of PCIe and Ethernet
- Experience using memory such as DDR2/3/4 SDRAMs
- Experience using design tools such as Xilinx Vivado and Intel Quartus
- Good debuging skills and familiarity with SignalTap/ Logic analyzer
- Comfort working in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with basic scripting using TCL, Shell programming, Python
- Familiarity with version control tools such as GIT