Owl is the leading provider of precision care management solutions for behavioral health. Through its advanced cloud-based platform, the company offers a scalable and sustainable strategy to integrate measurement-based care, clinical decision support, and data insights into existing treatment workflows across all behavioral health conditions. Owl enables behavioral health and primary care providers to expand access, enable telehealth, and improve quality care delivery, while reducing risk and enabling value-based care. Leading organizations, including Main Line Health, Amita Health, Inova Health, Polara Health and Aurora Mental Health Center, use Owl to improve clinical and financial outcomes.
Our mission is to improve people’s lives, health and well-being through transformative behavioral health solutions
About this Role:
This is a new and highly strategic role reporting to the Vice President, Marketing. You will lead growth marketing for a highly impactful behavioral health solution. The Senior Marketing Manager will be key in accelerating revenue growth, responsible for creating and managing marketing programs, generating and nurturing quality leads and using data to analyze our marketing programs to refine them for targeted growth.
Core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include communication, analytical problem-solving and project management skills, and a knack for forming trust-based relationships. A great candidate also has a flexible mindset and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. He/she can take guidance and run with multiple projects simultaneously, informing when there are hurdles that require collaboration to overcome
- Managing our current martech stack: Hubspot and Salesforce; and future ABM
- Managing, measuring and improving our digital marketing for acquiring and converting right-fit MQLs
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing programs and campaigns, including email, webinar, and events
- Developing content for marketing programs and BDR outreach
- Managing and optimizing our lead qualification and conversion process and improve lead points of entry
- Working in partnership with Sales and BDRs to maintain alignment through consistent reporting, feedback and analysis
- Developing campaigns that help sales and customer success increase upsell and renewal revenue throughout the customer lifecycle
- 5+ years of B2B or SaaS demand gen marketing experience with a proven track record of driving towards growth goals under set targets, timelines and budgets
- Highly analytical and quantitative ability to use market research, data and metrics to back up assumptions and optimize decisions, generate forecasts and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- Extensive experience with Salesforce and Hubspot; ABM platforms is a plus
- Understanding how to optimize multiple types of marketing programs for results (email, SEO, content, webinar, and tradeshows/events_
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Great writing skills for marketing program content
- Wordpress experience for updating and maintaining our website
- A team first attitude with strong self awareness to openly share and receive feedback and to never stop learning and improving
- Ability to build, grow and improve partnerships cross-functionally
- Startup experience is critical
- Background in healthcare or health tech is a big plus
- Sense of humor
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This is a full-time, remote position.
Owl is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.