About The Dyrt:
The Dyrt makes camping easier. With over 1 million+ user-submitted campsites, reviews, and tips, The Dyrt is the #1 camping app. Read more at https://thedyrt.com/about/us.<...
The Dyrt is looking for an experienced QA engineer who can develop and manage automated testing strategies and tooling for our web and mobile apps. You will be reporting directly to the CTO and be the first dedicated QA hire at The Dyrt. There may be opportunities to build out a larger QA team as we grow.
In this role, you will:
- Formulate end-to-end test strategies for our mobile and web applications
- Select and implement tooling for automated testing
- Design and develop automated test cases based on critical user flows
- Maintain and execute test plans for aspects of the product that require manual testing
- Collaborate with our web and mobile teams to ensure the product can be easily tested
You are someone who has:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 5+ years of experience writing and executing QA test plans for mobile or web applications
- Strong experience working with one or more automated UI testing tools
- Experience testing cross-platform mobile applications built with React Native, Ionic, or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with CI tools and version control systems
- A passion for camping and the outdoors.
This is a remote position. Candidates are expected to have access to high-speed internet and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and answer all questions.