Who We Are
We are Wildfang. We had grown tired of asking: Are real pockets revolutionary? Is it too much to ask for a button up without boob gap? Why is the fashion industry still clinging to outdated gender norms that serve no one? In answering these questions, Wildfang was born. We’re on a mission to rethink gender norms and how they show up in fashion. We embrace our masculine, our feminine, and our everything in between. You can shop with us online or swing by our stores in PDX and LA. Female founded.
Who You Are
The HR Manager is an important part of Wildfang’s continued growth and success and is the go-to person for all employee relations. People are our most important asset and you’ll be an integral part of ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
- Oversee recruitment, selection, and the onboarding process, including but not limited to; advising management, ensuring DEI commitments are upheld, processing job offers, and conducting onboarding meetings with new hires.
- Maintains work structure by updating and creating job descriptions and requirements for all positions.
- Set and review pay structures, employee perks, and benefits on an annual basis. Work with the Finance and Operation team to create a roadmap for implementation.
- Oversee terminations and offboarding, including but not limited to, advising management, preparing documentation, processing termination paperwork, and conducting exit interviews.
- Manage employee evaluation calendar through timely reminders, reviewing evaluation drafts, and proper filing and follow up. Advise management on appropriate resolutions of employee relation issues, and when needed, assist with developing performance improvement plans.
- Manage all benefit/employee packages, including proper and timely healthcare and 401k enrollment, processing federal and state forms, overseeing PTO balances, and any other applicable benefits.
- Handle any employee disciplinary and relation issues, processes, and investigations. Coach and advise management on proper conflict resolution, feedback, and coaching to minimize issues and increase retention.
- Manage and/or implement ongoing staff and management training on gender, race, identity and sexuality.
- Enhance Wildfang’s HR by planning, implementing and evaluating employee and business policies, programs, practices. Own all accompanying documentation including but not limited to; employee, manager, training handbooks, and all internal forms for streamlined processes and compliance with federal and state laws.
- Retains and manages HR records through proper organization and filing for all past and current records.
- 3+ years of HR experience. 1+ year of management experience is desired.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Detail-oriented and organizational natured
- Understanding of federal and state HR laws is desired.
- Part-Time: 3 days per week