We are looking for an experienced VP of Sales to build and grow our SMB segment. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate leader to join our org at an exciting growth stage.
We're looking for an inspirational leader who can source and nurture the very best talent to accelerate revenue growth for SMB customers. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in managing the hyper-growth phase of a technology start up and have experience in SaaS and/or Marketplaces.
Reporting to the CRO, you will lead the vision, strategy, and day-to-day tactics for employment, and partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Sales and our Trip Experience team.
- Report to CRO and work closely with Sales
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy for SMB segment
- Develop direct outreach lead acquisition strategies and work with Marketing to establish lead generation and inbound strategies
- Define the funnel and lead initial sales efforts to prospective customers in the segment
- Develop pricing and quoting methodologies
- Establish benchmarks and identify optimization tactics
- Identify key customer needs and work with Product & Engineering to develop SMB product roadmap
- Own recruitment from hiring to onboarding and build a top-performing SMB sales team to scale the segment
- Achieve sales objectives and maintain sales forecast with accuracy
- Foster a culture of collaboration and inspire excellency
- 10 years of experience in Sales
- 5 years of Sales Management
- Experience in SaaS or marketplace-based sales teams
- Experience leading and developing sales orgs
- Experience leading SMB or Enterprise deals and complex sales cycles
- Strong history of hiring exceptional talent
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and build process from scratch