Trip Coordinators provide a key link between sales, our customers and destination operators. The role primarily focuses on operations, ensuring smooth trip execution in destinations around the world, and also includes sales and operator support. Trip Coordinators display an acute attention to detail, have an analytical mind, keep calm under pressure, and are passionate about travel.
- Own bookings from confirmation to trip completion
- Support sales by assisting with trip packaging and costing updates
- Create and manage communication platforms for hosts, travelers, TrovaTrip staff and operators
- Finalize pre-departure trip details: sending manifests, flight details, traveler information, guide assignments, arrival/departing transfers and any special requirements
- Lead pre-trip calls with operators, guides and hosts
- Monitor trips during operation, including daily recaps, incident management and ensuring happy hosts
- Collect trip feedback from host and travelers, and action as needed by engaging trip designers, sales and operators
- A passion for travel & learning
- A love for the details
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Great organizational skills - there are a lot of moving pieces in this role.
- Integrity and a commitment to excellence - these trips are once-in-a-lifetime for our travelers, so it is essential they are designed and operated as such
- An open mind - you will be dealing with people from all over the world and from all walks of life.