We’re The Wild, and we’re passionate about collaboration and the power of technology to transform the way we work together. We’ve built a virtual workspace that allows architecture and design teams to collaborate at human scale in virtual and augmented reality.
We’re seeking a strategic demand generation marketing manager to help us in our next stage of growth and lead initiatives to implement and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns. This person will be be a key member of the marketing team, charged with building our customer acquisition program—paid, SEO, and website optimization—and responsible for growing our lead volume with sales qualified leads to fill our sales pipeline.
We’ve built a platform for teams to create and share virtual workspaces where they can collaborate together in virtual and augmented reality from anywhere in the world. We’re focused on the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) Industry because we believe that it’s the best first market for this technology, but our aspirations extend much further.
In early 2021 we acquired Prospect by IrisVR, which has solidified our position as the global leader in immersive collaboration for the AEC Industry.
- Build the demand generation strategy for The Wild to support a strong inbound marketing funnel.
- Plan and oversee all demand and lead generation efforts including paid media, targeted landing pages, remarketing, email campaigns, and other digital marketing tactics to feed the strategy.
- Own, optimize, and continually test the marketing website.
- Create and drive our SEO strategy to drive our top-of-funnel numbers (rankings, link building, etc).
- Scale our digital and paid efforts and oversee the initiatives that drive website traffic, website conversions, and free trial signups.
- Track and monitor performance of demand programs that lead to conversions, and into SQLs.
- Manage the digital marketing budget across various channels, contractors, and accounts.
- Manage contractors or agencies; advise on required resources from staff to contractors to software.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams (Customer Success, Product, Sales) to understand the market, the product, and address gaps in our strategies and identify new areas for growth.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to implement lead scoring, ensure lead generation goals are being met, and measure effectiveness of efforts at each stage of the funnel.
- Create a demand generation playbook.
- Monitor paid campaigns and create regular reporting on metrics and results of digital programs.
- 5-8 years of digital marketing and/or demand generation experience including paid media, SEO, and website optimization, preferably at a SaaS company
- You love and have seen the power of email. You have proven success in nurture marketing and marketing automation and can convert leads to MQLs to SQLs through this channel.
- You are well-versed in how to acquire, nurture, and convert customers. You have a deep understanding of the overall lead management process—you decide how leads are acquired, scored, and nurtured for our Sales team.
- Self-starter, communicative, and organized individual who can both collaborate and work asynchronously
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the organization (written and video)
- Detail-oriented and accurate; enjoys problem solving and being challenged
- Preferred Software: Google Docs, Slack, Asana, Moz/SEMRush
- Required proficiency in Google Analytics and Hubspot (or comparable Marketing Automation platform)
- Experience with advertising on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google AdWords
- You identify with our culture of creative trust
Location: Remote (U.S.)
Who you’ll be working with:
- Clay Walsh, Marketing & Communications Director— You’ll be reporting to Clay (she/her), who leads the marketing team at The Wild. She’s focused on product marketing, creating and maintaining high-level ICP documentation, messaging, partnerships, managing the team of contractors and staff, as well as growing website traffic and converting high quality leads into our pipeline. She also owns brand, communications, events, and PR.
- Austin Baker, Content Marketing Manager— You’ll be collaborating very closely with Austin, who is strategic and multi-talented, creating everything from webinars, newsletters, blog posts, graphics, gifs, videos, VR demos, presentations, and more.
- You have interest or knowledge of 3D design, virtual and/or augmented reality.
- You have interest/experience with VR/AR or the AEC industry.
- You have experience working for a SaaS company or a technology startup.
Sound exciting to you? Join us as we build the future of collaboration.
More about The Wild
We’re a small but mighty remote-only company whose mission is to shorten the distance between ideas and shared experiences. We believe in the power of virtual and augmented reality to connect people across distance. Our core product, The Wild, is a virtual workspace that is being used by architecture and design companies around the globe. In early 2021, we acquired IrisVR and we’re about to take some huge leaps forward to empower more teams to experience their designs together in virtual reality, and redefine the future of work. You can learn more about us at thewild.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team at The Wild. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
The Wild is an equal opportunity employer—we value and welcome diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create a community rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity.