If you geek-out on marketing data and automation, and can juggle multiple projects with ease, let’s talk! The Marketing Operations Specialist plays a key role executing and reporting results for marketing campaigns and tracking leads through our automation system.
Welcome to Bigleaf – We keep businesses connected to the cloud. Wonder how that works? Check out the videos on our homepage: https://www.bigleaf.net/how-it-works/
Bigleaf is growing quickly and we have big plans. We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team full time. We’re a well-funded fast-growing startup, so your day-to-day tasks will vary quite a bit and may morph over time, but here’s an overview:
What you’ll be doing:
As the Marketing Operations Specialist, you’ll execute campaigns in our marketing automation platform, ensure leads flow accurately, and monitor and report on campaign performance. You’ll work with the team to develop meaningful A/B tests and suggest recommendations for program improvements based on datapoints. You’ll also ensure database accuracy and quality. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple campaigns running simultaneously. You’ll live and breathe marketing automation and help us create efficient processes and workflows in our systems. Reporting on outcomes and helping the team optimize campaigns is pivotal to the success of the marketing team.
- Track performance within marketing automation system
- Analyze existing data and historical trends to provide insights into program effectiveness and best practices
- Perform a comparison of current programs over past performance and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth
- Suggest improvements on data management, lead management and marketing campaign strategies
- Test and optimize campaigns using A/B tests, multivariate tests, conversion tracking, and other analytics
- Ensure data quality across marketing systems
- Create, test, and optimize landing pages, emails and calls-to-action
- Design, execute and operationalize lead management processes
- Design operational workflows to support all marketing programs, leveraging our marketing automation & CRM systems (Hubspot & NetSuite)
- Develop and execute marketing database strategies in relation to segmentation, data cleanliness and completeness
- Manage the Bigleaf partner portal system, including posting content and managing user access
- Pull key marketing metrics and create reports to measure performance
- BA/BS Degree or Experience Equivalent
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills—must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that into actionable changes
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- A mindset for optimization and testing, with a track record of constantly optimizing various programs and testing new ways of executing
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We're building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications for this role.