This Product Manager position is a pivotal addition the Product team as it will provide us with both strategic and tactical support for identifying, communicating, and executing on all roadmap initiatives. Reporting to the VP of Product, this role requires a keen eye for agile processes and details, passion for technology and solving customer problems, and the ability to maintain control over a diverse set of projects and demands.
Bigleaf is growing quickly and we have big plans. We’re a well-funded fast-growing startup, so your day-to-day tasks will vary quite a bit and morph over time, but here’s an overview:
What you’ll be doing:
The Product Manager’s specific focus will be creating and communicating the business case for new and existing Bigleaf product and service features. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to leverage their agile experience and help contribute to the development of a strong product management team.
- Collaborate with partners and customers to help develop a robust roadmap
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including support, network operations, user experience, product development, marketing, and sales
- Work closely with the Technical Product Manager to see the execution of the roadmap to completion
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the features and prioritization
- Translate the product strategy into a well-defined mid-term roadmap and leverage the TPM to ensure user stories and acceptance test criteria are aligned with customer expectations
- Execute a go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance pre and post-launch to evaluate future investment
- Proven track record of delivering solutions, driven by data, with a customer-first mindset
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Demonstrated ability to act as the product advocate
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of SaaS data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Experience with Telecommunications, Network/Cloud Technology, or Network Security Applications
- 6+ years of direct product management experience or some combination of product management and product marketing
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We're building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications for this role.