The heartbeat of our business is our dual-sided Marketplace where we bring together individual, accredited investors with carefully selected CRE investment offerings. An essential ingredient in the value we bring to the market is our relationship with our Sponsors - those Commercial Real Estate (CRE) developers that bring high quality development investment opportunities (offerings). The CrowdStreet Investments Team evaluates these offerings - running a thorough vetting and review, selecting only those Sponsors and offerings that meet the CrowdStreet criteria.
Once offerings have made it through our diligent screening process, they transition to our Marketplace Operations team where the launch and fundraising processes are managed. Over the years, the Marketplace Operations team has developed a finely tuned process to manage the complexities of launching an investment offering.
There are three critical aspects of the process that directly impact investor demand in our offerings: the webinar, processing of offers, and creative outreach. This newly created role will put an emphasis on each of these. The webinar is a chance for the sponsor to tell their deal’s story and convince investors that they should put their money into it. Making sure the sponsor is prepared with engaging content to represent their and the CrowdStreet brand professionally is critical. Prior to the webinar, administrative members of the Sponsor’s team need to be identified and trained on the fundraising tools within CrowdStreet’s application. After the webinar, some offerings need additional outreach to draw investors’ eyes to it to ensure we can raise the required equity for the deal to be successful.
What You’ll Be Doing
This is a newly created role for CrowdStreet and you will be helping to chart the course for this continued company focus. The Sponsor Enablement Specialist will be responsible for owning the webinar and sponsor outreach processes during the production and fundraising phases of our projects.
- Partner with Project Coordinators and Marketing to build Offering announcement communications to customer base (investors)
- Work with the Marketplace Operations team to partner with sponsors and internal teams to organize, test, and ensure execution of all marketplace webinars:
- Assist in the creation of presentation materials
- Coach sponsors on best practices
- Gather feedback from internal teams on webinar content and deliver to sponsors
- Gather and analyze customer feedback on marketplace webinars to create recommendations for process improvements
- Through group webinars, train administrative roles within the Sponsor’s organization on CrowdStreet’s fundraising functions and processes within the application.
- Partner with a strike team to develop and execute on additional marketing/customer outreach. This might include:
- Recording additional videos with sponsors
- Recording videos with internal staff about a specific deal or a subset of deals
- Create engaging emails that highlight key deal points, CrowdStreet resources, structural changes, etc
- Maintain and enhance our deal marketing playbook, working closely with Marketing, Customer Operations, and Compliance
What We Must Have
- 2+ years of experience in an operational, marketing, or production-type role
- Experience working with and training high touch B2B customers or vendor partners
- Basic presentation design skills
- Technical aptitude for video and webinar coordination
- Zoom experience required, HubSpot experience would be helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills