This role is full-time.
- Build back-end and front-end services and APIs to drive existing and new features for web and mobile apps
- Collaborate with product to create clear technical specifications and deliverables
- Own features and products from specification phase through to delivery
- Contribute to roadmap development and represent engineering in planning discussions
- Become a technical expert and leader of a software domain
- Marketplace web application connecting travelers, hosts, and international tour operators
- Digital assets supporting hosts to market and sell trips to prospective travelers online
- UI component library to let us build flexible and beautiful user interfaces
- Mobile applications to connect travelers and hosts more closely to each other and to their destinations
- 3+ years of software development experience as a full stack engineer shipping to production
- Excellent knowledge of Typescript and/or ES6+ JavasScript, HTML, CSS
- Experience in some of these technologies: React/ReactNative, Node.js, MongoDB, Memcached, Heroku, Continuous Integration, Automation Frameworks
- Passion for learning, working with others, and making everyone on the team better
TrovaTrip is a trip management platform dedicated to making travel safer and more accessible to all. Our mission is to enhance lives via meaningful connections, learning, and exploration. Our team of travel enthusiasts lives out our mission daily.
TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.