About the position
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join Hubb. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing, analyzing and fine-tuning the systems and processes that support our marketing and sales programs.
You’ll spend your days working in HubSpot. If optimizing lead scoring, enabling sales teams to execute flawless follow-up, and creating marketing and sales performance and pipeline reports is your jam, then this is the role for you!
At Hubb, we are data-driven in everything we do. You should have a creative, innovative approach anchored in an obsession with analytics. If you are zealous about tracking, measurement, reporting, and getting down to the finest detail to ensure accuracy then we love you already.
- Support key elements of sales operations such as sales performance reporting and sales workflows.
- Data modeling, analytics, and reporting—Measure and monitor sales funnel activity to ensure a predictable pipeline.
- Assist with RFP responses, contract creation and general sales support.
- Document, review and optimize sales processes.
- Pricing and contract support.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Manage tracking, automation, and all points of interaction during the customer lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Oversee marketing infrastructure, systems, and processes.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Build and automate dashboards and reports, optimize reports to improve visibility and solve for business needs.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Act as system administrator, ensure workflows and rules are in place, create new workflows, dashboards, custom reports as needed.
- Manage data and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Responsible for system administration, security, integration, and ongoing optimization.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing Operations
- Strong working knowledge of HubSpot including reports, dashboards, field creation and mapping, workflow automation, and third-party integrations.
- Extensive experience working with a marketing automation platform/system tool. HubSpot experience preferred; other Marketing platforms experience considered.
- Strong sales performance management with experience driving successful outcomes for high-performance sales teams.
- Experience with data cleansing and management.
- Ability to think strategically and turn volumes of data into valuable key insights.
- Growth mindset with a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert Microsoft Excel ability.
- B2B SaaS experience.
- Experience with Tableau or other visual reporting tools a plus.
- Experience with RFP platforms a plus.
- Experience in the event industry a plus.