We are a company that cares deeply about the environment and about our employees. We treat our customers kindly and help apparel businesses to be more sustainable.
The Renewal Workshop is seeking a seasoned NetSuite specialist to manage our platform and work with the rest of the technology team and external vendors to optimize Netsuite, tailor it to our needs and increase efficiencies. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the NetSuite system from data management and best practices to creating unique saved searches and dashboards for reporting. Responsibilities will include: collaboration and partnership with internal stakeholders to ensure NetSuite is configured to provide value and efficiency for the organization; taking a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution, translating business process requirements into technical requirements and communicating these to key stakeholders. This is a full time position.
Typical duties include:
NetSuite Process Refinement
- User/role management
- Customization of saves searches and forms appropriate for each role
- Review of product data, inventory data, and ecomm integrations to ensure integrity of reported inventory, accuracy of accounting information, and ease of management.
- Identify missing data sources for reporting in NetSuite like data coming from Shopify and other platforms.
- Work with data analyst on data warehousing tools and BI software
- Assist in review and update of NetSuite records to stabilize inventory and resolve errant or broken records.
- Establish process and protocol for all data management in NetSuite to ensure replicability and maintenance of best practices.
- Identifying data needed for regular reporting and dashboards from Brand Partners in conjunction with the Brand Account Coordinator to establish partner needs and expectations.
- Create or update dashboards and reports as needed to support business needs.
- Suite Analytics and creation/management/integration of Custom Records into workflows
- Setup of Monthly and Quarterly reporting for all key brand partners.
- Creation of training materials
- Tech support coverage, including some weekends
Level: Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
Job Location: Must be able to meet onsite in Cascade Locks, Oregon. Remote work at other times. Potential for infrequent onsite visits to Amsterdam factory.
Position Type: Full time
Job Category: Technology
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research, simplify, and resolve complex issues
- Deep understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite
- Technical knowledge of NetSuite saved searches, workflows, form customizations, custom reporting
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concepts
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures as set forth by The Renewal Workshop
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multifunctional team oriented work environment
- Demonstrates good attendance and punctuality
- Must have college degree and/or commensurate work experience
You must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Must be able to talk; express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions or information must be conveyed to others accurately, loudly or quickly (by phone or in person).
- Must be able to hear; perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Must be able to stand/sit at computer workstations for long periods of time during shift.
About The Renewal Workshop
The Renewal Workshop is the leading provider of circular solutions for apparel and textile brands. We are helping brands reduce their negative environmental impacts and expand their businesses by adopting circular practices. We offer Apparel and Textile Renewal, Sales Channel Management for Renewed Products, Circular Mapping, Data Collection and Textile Recycling R&D.
Our proprietary Renewal System takes discarded apparel and textiles and turns them into Renewed Products, upcycling materials or feedstock for recycling. We track data on everything that flows through the system offering comprehensive insights never before available on products lifetime value and impact. The Renewal Workshop operates a zero waste circular system that recovers value out of what has already been created as a way of serving customers, partners, and planet.
The Renewal Workshop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Renewal Workshop complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Any interested candidates please submit a cover letter and resume