We are a company that cares deeply about the environment and about our employees. We treat our customers kindly and help apparel businesses to be more sustainable. We are like a family here and are looking for someone who can commit to a full time schedule. We would like someone who is interested in steady, long term work, a consistent schedule and has reliable transportation to work. We proudly provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The Technology Support Role
Do you love how computer systems work and solving problems and helping your fellow team? Then this is the job for you.
We have a constant need to adapt and improve our technology systems, and the company has a need for someone to make sure the needs of our production team are considered along the way, and being the point of contact for questions related to our inventory system and data. If you enjoy being a helper and have a brain for the many technology systems we use in production, this position might interest you.
Typical duties include:
- Work with Production and Tech Users to facilitate production proﬁciency and data integrity
- User onboarding to our systems, answering basic questions, assisting users with log-in issues, security settings and password recovery
- Assist users in dashboard personalization and custom search functions
- Highlight areas where the system is not eﬃciently supporting production
- Troubleshoot NetSuite user issues
- Assist with creation of SOPs to support our production team’s use of Netsuite and other systems
- Assist with maintenance of SOP library and training videos
- Facilitate technology training requests for production teams
- Facilitate production data requests from Brand Partners and Technology
- Assist with Data Modiﬁcation projects
- Assist in production roles to ensure deep understanding of factory ﬂoor and processes
- Light support of tech toolchain; training on TRW-speciﬁc systems will be provided
Metrics for success:
- User engagement with system/processes
- Level of training and knowledge of the system amongst users
- Clear communication between Production and Technology on usability and functionality of the system with production
- Strong training program so the Production team feels supported
Job Location: Amsterdam, NL
Position Type: Full Time
Job Category: Technology, Production
Perks: Insurance and other beneﬁts, paid holidays, paid time off
Experience and Skills:
- We will consider any combination of education and professional or personal lived experience that would provide the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability to perform the job
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluent or professional working proﬁciency in English
- Patient communicator to ensure all communication styles are considered
- Ability to manage complex issues
- Commitment to speaking and contributing to improving the company
- Very detail oriented, precise and exact
- Able to take direction and supervision
- Great problem solver and self-manager
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures as set forth by The Renewal Workshop
- Willingness to perform other projects as assigned
- Pursues continuous improvement to improve eﬃciency of job duties and work-ﬂow
- Cleans and maintains work area
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multifunctional team oriented work environment
- Demonstrates good attendance and punctuality
You must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Must be able to talk; express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions or information must be conveyed to others accurately, loudly or quickly (by phone or in person).
- Must be able to hear; perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Must be able to stand/sit at computer workstations for long periods of time during shift.
About The Renewal Workshop
The Renewal Workshop is the leading provider of circular solutions for apparel and textile brands. We are helping brands reduce their negative environmental impacts and expand their businesses by adopting circular practices. We offer Apparel and Textile Renewal, Sales Channel Management for Renewed Products, Circular Mapping, Data Collection and Textile Recycling R&D.
Our proprietary Renewal System takes discarded apparel and textiles and turns them into Renewed Products, upcycling materials or feedstock for recycling. We track data on everything that flows through the system offering comprehensive insights never before available on products lifetime value and impact. The Renewal Workshop operates a zero waste circular system that recovers value out of what has already been created as a way of serving customers, partners, and planet.
The Renewal Workshop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Renewal Workshop complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Any interested candidates please submit a cover letter and resume