The Quality Control Lead position (NIGHT SHIFT, MONDAY - FRIDAY) ensures the compliance of all Printforia Quality Assurance Standards and product specifications during the shift. This position trains and supports the Quality Associates to ensure a consistent and accurate inspection process.
This position performs routine process and product audits and takes ownership of the QC Hold process during the shift. The Quality Control Lead collaborates with the Operations and Maintenance team to drive improvements to ensure consistent quality and to keep the productivity rates flowing at a consistent pace.
YOU'LL CREATE IMPACT BY:
- To ensure the compliance of all methods and procedures of Quality Control during the shift.
- Performs and documents routine process and product audits based on the Printforia Quality Standards and on Industry Standards.
- Assists inspectors and serves as the primary point of contact for all Quality related questions and decisions during the Shift.
- Owns the Quality Hold Process assigning/implementing quick solutions on real time for the jobs that are placed ON HOLD during the shift.
- Guarantees coverage and steadiness in the inspection process. i.e., planning and assigning coordinated mealtimes and breaks of the Quality Associates.
- Documents and reports shift Quality performance metrics.
- Directly supervises and trains Quality Inspection associates.
- Responsible for the integrity of the tools and equipment used for Quality Inspection.
- Supports the Samples Process.
- Follows policies, work instructions and procedures.
- Perform non-routine projects as assigned by management.
- Experience with Inspection of quality variables and specifications in a manufacturing environment.
- Skilled at measuring and using test equipment as prescribed by job assignment.
- Capable of following instructions and applying processes and procedures to standard routine tasks.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs such as Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure, results-oriented and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma and/or G.E.D preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in high volume, fast paced distribution or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and stand; reach with hands or arms; talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- 100% company-paid health benefits for you & your family: medical, dental, vision.
- Equity that could be life-changing.
- All-inclusive, tight-knit, startup environment that offers career and personal growth.
- Over roasted & burnt coffee.
- Free shirts from time to time.
Printforia is transforming manufacturing and fulfillment by leveraging technology, machine learning and core IP. We’re enabling access to Supply Chain Zero™; initially focusing on the direct-to-garment customized apparel market. We developed a smarter way with a platform that learns over time. We believe in moving quickly to innovate on behalf of our customers, whether internal or external, and we highly value thinking about the consequences of our actions. We are building more than a printing business. Ready to co-create the future?
Printforia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe diversity is vitally important to our company's value and includes everyone, from everywhere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, genetic information, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.