We are looking for a well-rounded recruiter to own the full recruitment life-cycle for various business teams across the company. You will partner directly with executives to own hiring across Sales, Marketing, Product and Trip Experience.
You will drive and execute strategies to source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates. This is an opportunity for you to help build a department from scratch and have significant impact on a fast-growing startup.
This role is full-time.
- Partner with hiring teams to identify talent gaps, write compelling job descriptions, build effective sourcing and assessment approaches across departments
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation and onboarding
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System for applicant organization, data, reports, and performance metrics to maintain a high level of awareness and drive results throughout the process
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting top talent
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Ensure that all candidates have a superior experience throughout the recruiting and selection process
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge both skills and culture fit, and understand candidate motivation
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Establish yourself as a thought leader and help build TrovaTrip's recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes
- Minimum of 5 years experience in full-cycle recruiting
- Experience in travel, marketing, or tech industries
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of empathy, effective and inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven performer hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers
- Strong track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research