About Owl Insights
Owl Insights is transforming the delivery of behavioral and mental health care in the U.S. Our SaaS platform allows clinicians to monitor how their patients are responding to treatment, using our library of clinically validated, evidence-based assessments, so they can ensure patients are receiving the care they need as they progress through their mental healthcare journey.
What You Will Do:
- Plan and drive the execution of sales/growth projects
- Improve processes, and create new processes when necessary, to bring greater visibility and alignment to sales pipeline stages and lead verification
- Partner with Marketing to manage webinars, trade shows, lead lists and sales collateral
- Connect stakeholders across internal teams who can share leads/opportunities
- Analyze existing sales pipeline and make recommendations based on conversion rates
- Manage efforts to improve systems/tools that support the sales team
- Report out on the full set of sales/growth initiatives in order to drive visibility of risks and dependencies
- Provide critical business insight based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend meaningful and creative action plans
- Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process, consolidation, and analysis
- Assess trending and business markets through data analysis to draw out where we can improve our sales or operational execution
- Oversee onboarding structure, continuing education, ROI model built out and other sales team operational activities
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience in sales operations
- Experience supporting a growing sales team
- High proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- SQL experience a plus
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize tasks
- Comfortable working with all stakeholder groups
- Significant experience with SalesForce operations and administration is a must
- Experience in Hubspot a plus
- Comfort and experience working in start up environments
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing priorities
- Saas experience preferred
- Meaningful work that positively impacts people’s lives.
- Be part of a small, focused team that enjoys working together to develop and deliver creative and technical solutions while bringing value to our customers
- Salary, equity and benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 100% work remotely, but no regular travel required
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Owl Insights is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.