About Owl Insights
Owl Insights is transforming the delivery of behavioral and mental health care in the U.S. Our SaaS platform allows clinicians to monitor how their patients are responding to treatment, using our library of clinically validated, evidence-based assessments, so they can ensure patients are receiving the care they need as they progress through their mental healthcare journey.
About this Role
We are looking for a seasoned Sr Frontend Engineer with Vue expertise. You will be working with a talented team of dedicated engineers, product managers and designers in all phases of the product development process. If you love building web applications that display and perform beautifully across browsers and devices, are proud of the maintainable code that you produce, and are passionate about learning and sharing that knowledge, then this is the place for you.
What you will do:
- Implement new product features
- Build frontend platform components leveraged across our product
- Contribute to our overall front end architecture and development experience partnering with other frontend engineers
- Work directly with backend engineers to integrate functionality via APIs
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- Experience with a frontend framework(s), such as Vue, React, Angular, or Ember
- Experience developing websites consuming various APIs from a microservice backend system
- Experience defining APIs for new features with a backend lead counterpart
- Consistent experience with automated testing
- Knowledge of full development life cycle and computer science fundamentals
- A DevOps mindset and an appreciation for continuous delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (we are a remote team after all)
- Meaningful work that positively impacts people’s lives.
- Be part of a small, focused team that enjoys working together to develop and deliver creative and technical solutions while bringing value to our customers
- Salary, equity and benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 100% work remotely, but no regular travel required
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Owl Insights is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.