About Owl Insights
Owl Insights is transforming the delivery of behavioral and mental health care in the U.S. Our SaaS platform allows clinicians to monitor how their patients are responding to treatment, using our library of clinically validated, evidence-based assessments, so they can ensure patients are receiving the care they need as they progress through their mental healthcare journey.
About this Role
We are looking for a seasoned Sr Backend Engineer with extensive Python experience. You will be working with a talented team of dedicated engineers, product managers and designers in all phases of the product development process by assuring our platform scales as adoption increases.
What you will do:
- You will own and evolve the Python back-end of our product
- You will be part of a small, dynamic team
- You will help plan quarterly initiatives with your teammates
- You will deliver initiatives with high quality and predictability
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- 5+ years of experience with microservices-based Architectures
- Extensive knowledge of Python and related technologies/frameworks. Django experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of databases both SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with developing and delivering REST-based APIs
- Experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Jira
- ML experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of AWS, Cloud architecture and Services
- A DevOps mindset and an appreciation for continuous delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (we are a remote team after all)
- Meaningful work that positively impacts people’s lives.
- Be part of a small, focused team that enjoys working together to develop and deliver creative and technical solutions while bringing value to our customers
- Salary, equity and benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 100% work remotely, but no regular travel required
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Owl Insights is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.