About Owl Insights:
Owl Insights (“the Owl”) is the leading technology provider that provides precision guided behavioral health for providers. Specifically, the Owl is a measurement-based care cloud solution that enables healthcare providers to easily screen patients for behavioral health conditions, monitor their progress using patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs), provide detailed analytics, and guide treatment for enhanced clinical confidence. The Owl’s powerful functionality automates clinical workflows, selects and schedules measures, and tracks outcomes throughout the course of care to reduce clinician burden, enhance patient engagement, and improve clinical efficiency. The HIPAA-compliant solution, which is accessible from any device and integrates seamlessly with major EMRs, is designed to reduce cost, improve clinical care, and inform payer decision-making. The Owl enables providers to simplify and scale measurement-based care across their organization for better clinical and financial outcomes.
The company’s platform capabilities support telehealth initiatives and allows healthcare organizations to rapidly transition to remote behavioral healthcare due to COVID-19. Owl Insights enables remote screening and monitoring of patients to ensure continuity and quality of care. Owl Insights’ comprehensive measure library includes COVID-19-relevant assessments such as anxiety, depression, trauma and OCD, as well as quality-of-care measures like therapeutic alliance and patient satisfaction. Further, the Owl Insights’ COVID-19 Events Checklist Assessment (CEC) gives providers the ability to screen individuals prior to each telehealth appointment, which helps them better understand the psychosocial impact of COVID-19 on both patients and staff.
About this Role:
The Director, Program Management position is responsible for the coordination, execution, and ongoing administration of multiple customer and internal projects, while helping develop programs and OKRs to support the company’s mission and goals. These initiatives may include multi-site / multi-customer implementations, multi-party transactions, product development planning, market / strategy planning, and other org-wide initiatives. The role will require extensive experience in program, project, and team management, and it will report directly to the VP, Program Management. As the company grows, this position will evolve into a leadership role with other Program Management team members reporting to you.
- Support and collaborate with the VP, Program Management on all company projects
- Develop and organize programs, activities, and goals in accordance with company’s mission and strategic direction
- Collaborate and communicate with Owl Insights leadership team to ensure alignment, prioritization, deliverables, and due dates are being met
- Utilize latest methods to assess overall program and project health, effectiveness, potential risk, and opportunities for improvement
- Create and manage long-term goals and OKRs for programs and projects
- Develop program and project plans, templates, and other tools needed for complex implementations or internal projects
- Oversee budget, resources, schedule, communication, and goals associated with the Program Management department
- Ensure project sponsors and objectives are clearly outlined and that all associated resources are aligned
- Help improve workflows and operational systems in support of achieving department and company goals
- Develop/refine policies and procedures as needed
- Requires Bachelors degree from an accredited college
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of experience in program and project management, preferably in healthcare-related environment
- Certified PgMP or PMP required
- Scrum Master, Six sigma, or other PM-related certifications also desirable
- Experience with coordinating highly complex/detailed assignments/projects required, preferably in healthcare settings
- Experience working with provider/payer partnerships strongly preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven program manager with a heavy emphasis on goal driven, schedule, budget, KPIs, and influence management.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) required for executive level updates and interaction with regulators.
- Must be detail oriented and results focused.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to complete multiple projects within tight timeframes including demonstrated ability to effectively develop and lead teams and work collaboratively across organizations
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority, including skills in negotiating and influencing others.
- Requires ability to read complex statutes and regulations and interpret them in order to identify compliance needs/risks, etc.
- Critical thinking skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving
- Demonstrated ability to create strong working relationships with others.
- Sense of Humor
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This is a full-time, remote position.
Owl Insights is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.