About Owl Insights:
Owl Insights is transforming the delivery of behavioral and mental health care in the U.S. Our SaaS platform allows clinicians to monitor how their patients are doing, using our library of clinically validated, evidence-based assessments, so they can ensure they’re receiving the care they need as they progress through their mental healthcare journey.
What You'll be Doing:
- Developing tracking metrics of strategic business initiatives that span development to commercial execution.
- Develop tracking metrics for annual/quarterly budgeting, forecasting, corporate dashboards, and OKR processes
- Manage the development and tracking of operational goals (OKRs)
- Manage Organizational Development (OD) projects including onboarding of employees. Use of a Learning Management System
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Track department budgets
- Plan and manage Senior Leadership Team events
- Provide business and correspondence updates to company and board
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
Your Background & Experience:
- 7+ years in a business or executive management role, preference on a finance background
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Executive presence and ability to communicate with, influence, and manage stakeholders, including C-Level executives
- Highly skilled in excel
- Experience with budget management and other financial processes
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management preferred
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
- High level of integrity
- Sense of humor
- Meaningful work that positively impacts people’s lives.
- Be part of a small, focused team that enjoys working together to develop and deliver creative and technical solutions while bringing value to our customers
- Salary, equity and benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 100% work remotely, but no regular travel required (West Coast based preferred, but not required)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This is a full-time, remote position.
Owl Insights is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.