Thanks for considering Edify! Edify is the frictionless way to onboard software engineers. Our software allows engineering managers to create technical onboarding plans in record time and deploy them to new hires automatically! Edify's big vision is to be the operating system for high-performing engineering teams - all while helping those teams become more equitable and inclusive. If you believe in a future where all software engineers, from junior to senior, feel included on their teams and supported to be their best, we want you at Edify!
Edify is thrilled to have just graduated from the Techstars Seattle 2021 class! We recently closed our $2M seed round led by Flying Fish Partners, along with amazing investors like Atlassian Ventures, Portland Seed Fund, Rogue Ventures, and a group of hard working angel investors. We are also a completely remote company, so you can live and work anywhere you want.*
Learn more about what we build at Edify by taking a look at our demo here.
About the Role
We’re looking to hire our first Marketing Manager to support our business! During this transformative stage of company growth, you will be supporting our efforts to Edify's user base and revenue in this critical stage of our company's expansion by building awareness, driving leads, and supporting a high volume of conversions for Edify's self-serve SaaS product. Responsibilities will include:
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and run A/B tests across different user flows, strategies, campaigns, and channels to optimize conversions.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns (including email communications) to drive education and engagement.
- Spearhead and manage SEO efforts that drive leads to Edify's website and convert them to paying customers.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and drive content creation.
This is a full-time, salaried position with compensation based on experience, including equity.
You might be the right fit for this role if you...
...are a data-driven marketer with experience in testing and optimizing digital channels
...are ambitious and entrepreneurial
...are resourceful, and would love thinking creatively about how to help an early stage, nimble company like Edify scale
...get excited about helping engineering teams become more inclusive and high-performing
...know how to cope with and work through the VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, chaos, and ambiguity) of being part of an early-stage start-up
- Strong experience in growth marketing, product marketing, content marketing, SEO, or related roles. Can provide samples and results of past campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience as a content designer and/or editor for digital experiences
- Extremely strong written communication skills
- Technical, detail-oriented mindset, with the ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Solid project management skills: ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Comfort with / knowledge of Webflow, Google Analytics, Canva, Typeform, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Hubspot, and other marketing & analytics tools
Please complete your application here.
Edify is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to be building a diverse company and strongly encourage people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Be sure to learn about what it means to Work at Edify, including what benefits we offer, before applying.
Currently we can only accept applicants who are authorized to work in the US.