Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
This role is 50%+ customer-facing and focused on demonstrating product value, gathering customer requirements, and generating new solutions using software and technology. This individual will participate in phone, email, web conference, and in-person direct customer interactions.
When not working directly with customers, you will spend time interfacing with our product and engineering teams to scope and prioritize software-based solutions within our product suite. You may even contribute some code here and there! An open and creative mindset will be key to ensuring that the solutions you scope and present will meet customer requirements and fit optimally within our stack. This is a dynamic role within our team that has broad exposure and room to grow.
- Engage with sales prospects, prepare and present technical demonstrations of Brandlive products and capabilities, and address technical questions throughout the sales process to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Partner directly with customers to gather and refine detailed requirements, develop solutions, write specifications, and push solutions.
- Build deep relationships with our customers’ technical teams.
- Properly set customer expectations of product functionality.
- Work closely with our product management, engineering, and sales teams to communicate product solutions externally and scope/develop new solutions internally based on your learning with prospects and customers.
- Take responsibility for pre-sales technical aspects of Brandlive’s solutions including activities such as responding to RFP/RFIs, delivering product and solution briefings, creating Statements of Work, building demonstration environments, proof of concepts, managing evaluations, and coordinating other technical resources.
- Articulate the value and functionality of Brandlive’s products through best practice strategies and customer examples based on previous implementations and experience.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, related technical degree, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English required.
- Minimum 3+ years in a sales engineering, solutions engineering, or customer facing consulting role.
- Excellent understanding of programming principles.
- Familiarity with third-party authentication protocols such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID, and OpenID Connect.
- Familiarity with database structure, data models, and manipulation of data for reporting.
- Knowledge of marketing/web technologies such as email marketing, CMS, CRM, eCommerce, and other potential integration points for the Brandlive platform are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience presenting technical topics to diverse audiences.
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English.
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.