Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
You are a creative, collaborative, growth minded marketing and sales thinker who can tell the story of Brandlive products to a network of third party partners. You will build and support a strategy that acquires partners and enables them to sell Brandlive software tools directly to their clients and then use Brandlive software to produce successful virtual and hybrid events with those clients. A mix of experience in business development, sales, marketing, and/or product roles will provide a good foundation for success.
The Partner Marketing Manager of Product will work closely with internal product managers to learn the Brandlive product suite, develop an effective sales channel by working and communicating directly with the sales teams at partner organizations, and lead a collaboration with marketing and creative production to develop materials that support product and sales success with partners.
Brandlive serves a wide range of event use cases, and in this new world of virtual and hybrid events we are constantly evolving to fit new and different needs our clients bring. You should be comfortable operating as a dynamic voice for the different stakeholders (Brandlive, partners, producers, attendees, etc.). Using this perspective you will produce high impact content and strategies for marketing and growth of Brandlive Partner Program(s).
You will report to the Vice President of Product Marketing, and you will collaborate actively with key partners across Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. You should be comfortable leading with a strong point of view as well as listening readily within cross-functional teams.
- Develop messaging and marketing initiatives that align with and acquire different types of partners of our virtual platform (creative agencies, production companies, etc.)
- Help to build and support a system of partner acquisition that includes strategies to acquire and jump start partners into the partner program
- Assess the partner program terms and details to ensure they are in full support of partner needs
- Grow the partner sales channel by working with partners to understand sales process and develop materials and strategies to enhances partner sales efficacy
- Work with product to understand 3rd party platform use cases outside of direct consumers
- Work with internal sales to develop tools, pricing, pitch decks and any other collateral needed to help drive customer value
- Enable partners for success using Brandlive products by creating and hosting communications that drive positive outcomes
- Collaborate with product and marketing to promote launches, feature releases and ensure current and new products are positioned effectively for partner use cases
- Develop market understanding to build business requirements for new products
Interview customers to uncover unmet needs and opportunities
- 5+ years working with software or SaaS products or in digital video communications or related industries
- 5+ years of product, marketing/sales, or relevant business development experience
- Experience working in or directly with sales or marketing functions
- A non-stop drive to deliver quality that exceeds expectations
- An open mind and constant drive to learn
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative and persistent
- Excellent written communication skills
- A desire to develop strong leadership and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge and an understanding of application developer needs
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product opportunities, building feedback loops, and measuring desired outcome metrics
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking
- Experience running analytics projects, ad-hoc analysis, testing, and reporting
- A scientific approach to growth driven by hypotheses
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.