About the Role
As CrowdStreet is rapidly growing, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our Marketplace Operations team and support the growth of our Marketplace. In this role you will work directly with our sponsor customers to ensure they have a great experience while raising equity on our Marketplace. You will own fundraising projects from production to close, managing the process with a variety of teams both internally and externally. The right person will accelerate in a fast-paced environment and be willing to learn and develop new skills along the way.
What You'll Be Doing
- Act as the operational expert on CrowdStreet’s project management and implementation methodology
- Demonstrate mastery and training expertise of CrowdStreet products and services
- Identify and nurture relationships with key project stakeholders to become their trusted advisor/consultant
- Help customers maximize the value they receive from CrowdStreet’s products and services by using your strong project management, meeting facilitation, and training skills
- Meet internal project expectations and timelines while overcoming project hurdles
- Manage multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity across customers with varying size and experience
- Create project plans and recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency
- Drive task management, completion, and coordination across project teams, ensuring project coordinators have a clear timeline and action items
- Work with and influence internal departments to advocate for customer and project needs
- Participate in the Capital Markets cycle to assist in gathering requirements to formulate delivery methodology
- Seamlessly transition sponsors to our portfolio management team post-fundraise
What You Need to Have
- 3+ Years experience as a customer-facing Project Manager, Customer Success Manager, or a similar Operations role at a growing company
- Bachelor’s level degree in relevant field (additional years of technical implementation and project management experience considered in lieu of a degree)
- Proven experience engaging with customers that result in high client satisfaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can show examples of interpersonal skills with a proven ability to prioritize competing project needs, remain calm under pressure, complete project deliverables and work collaboratively across teams
- A business-minded individual focused on becoming a customer’s trusted advisor, who can proactively identify opportunities for customer expansion
- Proficiency with MS Office, G-Suite, and experience with project tools (i.e. BaseCamp, Asana, Trello, and MS Project)
What is Nice to Have
- Experience with FinTech or in a Startup environment
- Commercial real estate industry experience
- Experience in a SaaS environment
How to apply:
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating:
1) Why you’re interested in working for CrowdStreet, and
2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications. The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
Working at CrowdStreet
Over the past seven years CrowdStreet has established itself as the leading online marketplace for institutional-quality commercial real estate investment. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in private real estate offerings. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
Since launching its marketplace in 2014 CrowdStreet has enabled investors to select and directly invest into specific commercial real estate offerings on the marketplace. Then in early 2019 CrowdStreet launched its own branded investment products and services which consisted of configured blended portfolios, strategic funds, and separately managed accounts to make it easier for investors (clients) to participate in the offerings. We also launched our own Registered Investment Advisor (CrowdStreet Advisors) under which these products and services reside.
Over the years, CrowdStreet has been recognized by top industry publications as a leader in the commercial real estate space. Named by The Oregonian as a 2020 Top Places to Work, CrowdStreet is also a Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer, part of the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, the 2020 Oregon Technology Awards Accelerate Company of the Year, and was ranked #5 for "Fastest Growing Private Companies in Oregon & SW Washington" by the Portland Business Journal.
We are proud to be an early adopter of ‘Work where you work best’ and are now enthusiastically adding to our team throughout the US.
At CrowdStreet, we believe inclusion and diversity are critical in achieving our goals. We understand that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.