As CrowdStreet is rapidly growing, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Marketplace Operations team and support the growth of our Marketplace. In this role you will work directly with our Project Managers to execute on tasks required to onboard new customers and launch their commercial real estate offerings on our Marketplace. The right person will excel in a fast-paced environment, be willing to learn, and develop new skills along the way.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with Project Managers to on-board new customers
- Assist Project Managers with on-time internal and external deliverables
- Work with new and existing customers to launch new offerings, including tasks such as:
- Preparing investor-facing content
- Setting up complex DocuSign templates
- Preparing marketing emails and other materials
- Building web pages in HTML
- Ensuring data quality within our application
- Own the technical setup of our product and Marketplace offerings
- Work with customers to configure and troubleshoot the CrowdStreet product
- Actively seek ways to improve the customer and offering implementation experience
- Recommend methods to refine our processes both internally and externally
- Participate in internal operational projects for our organization and company
What You Need to Have
- 1+ years of experience working as a project coordinator, operations specialist, or similar role
- Bachelor's degree (additional years of technical implementation and project management experience considered in lieu of a degree)
- Detail-oriented mentality that can balance the desire for perfection and the need to get projects finished
- Process-oriented with an ability to both follow and refine processes
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Proficiency with G-Suite or MS Office
What is Nice to Have
- Experience with FinTech or in a Startup environment
- Basic understanding of commercial real estate
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with project management tools (i.e. Asana, Trello)
How to apply:
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating:
1) Why you’re interested in working for CrowdStreet, and
2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications. The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
Working at CrowdStreet
CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient–for everyone. We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) through technology and have been recognized by leading industry publications including Globe St. and CRETech. Our online Marketplace gives investors direct access to commercial real estate investment opportunities, while simultaneously helping real estate sponsors and developers raise capital online.
CrowdStreet is headquartered in Austin, TX and has an office in Portland, OR. We offer great employee benefits and are committed to fostering a fantastic culture, even as our team has moved to 100% remote in the wake of COVID. To help empower our employees to work where they work best, we’re providing everyone with laptops, a monthly stipend to help cover expenses, and the ability to come into the office–under strict safety guidelines–as needed. We’re also hosting bi-weekly digital All Hands to keep everyone connected.
Named by The Oregonian as a 2020 Top Places to Work, CrowdStreet is also a Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer, the 2020 Technology Association of Oregon (TAO) Accelerate winner, and the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) 2019 Growth Stage Company of the Year.
We are proud to be an early adopter of ‘Work where you work best’ and are now enthusiastically adding to our team throughout the US.At CrowdStreet, we believe inclusion and diversity are critical in achieving our goals. We understand that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible