About The Role
To support CrowdStreet’s scaled growth, we are seeking a Customer Care Specialist who will work within the Customer Operations team. This position will report to the Manager of Customer Care.
At CrowdStreet, we are obsessed with our Customer Experience and a committed, highly responsive Customer Care team is at the heart of that success. While we don't strive for periods of high demand - it happens and we are looking for specialists that are as inspired and passionate as we are - team members who get deep satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations and key performance indicators.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that investor queries are answered in a timely manner
- Work with and coach investors on how to best utilize and navigate the CrowdStreet technology
- Triage investor inquiries within the ticketing system (currently HubSpot)
- Set appropriate expectations on timing and path to issue resolution to internal teams and investors
- Advocate for CrowdStreet investors and work to improve the investor experience
- Analyze investor inquiries to identify product enhancements and escalate to the Manager of Customer Care
- Collaborate and be a resource to other members of the Customer Operations team
- Partner with the Customer Care Manager to identify opportunities for additions to the customer Help Center
- Proactively write educational content for the customer Help Center
What we must have
- Strong communication skills with the ability to identify and provide solutions
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in customer service
- High level of proficiency with technology
What is nice to have
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with ticketing systems (i.e HubSpot, Zendesk)
- Exposure to Project Management tools (i.e. Trello, Asana)
- Work experience in the financial services industry
How to apply:
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating:
1) Why you’re interested in working for CrowdStreet, and
2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications. The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
Working at CrowdStreet
Over the past seven years CrowdStreet has established itself as the leading online marketplace for institutional-quality commercial real estate investment. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in private real estate offerings. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
Since launching its marketplace in 2014 CrowdStreet has enabled investors to select and directly invest into specific commercial real estate offerings on the marketplace. Then in early 2019 CrowdStreet launched its own branded investment products and services which consisted of configured blended portfolios, strategic funds, and separately managed accounts to make it easier for investors (clients) to participate in the offerings. We also launched our own Registered Investment Advisor (CrowdStreet Advisors) under which these products and services reside.
Over the years, CrowdStreet has been recognized by top industry publications as a leader in the commercial real estate space. Named by The Oregonian as a 2020 Top Places to Work, CrowdStreet is also a Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer, part of the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, the 2020 Oregon Technology Awards Accelerate Company of the Year, and was ranked #5 for "Fastest Growing Private Companies in Oregon & SW Washington" by the Portland Business Journal.
We are proud to be an early adopter of ‘Work where you work best’ and are now enthusiastically adding to our team throughout the US.
At CrowdStreet, we believe inclusion and diversity are critical in achieving our goals. We understand that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.