As we continue to scale, we need help analyzing all of our amazing sales, marketing, and customer data to drive actions that will achieve our goals. That’s where you can make a difference.
Bigleaf is growing quickly and we have big plans. We’re looking for a Sales/Revenue Analyst, reporting directly to our CRO, to join our team full time. We’re a well-funded fast-growing startup, so your day-to-day tasks will vary quite a bit and morph over time, but here’s an overview:
What you'll be doing:
As a Sales/Revenue Analyst at Bigleaf, you work directly with our CRO, as well as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leaders to collect, analyze, and present critical data and trends. You will be responsible for providing accurate, timely, and insightful information that will be used to make objective decisions across our different sales channels, marketing programs, and customer success initiatives. You’ll leverage your business experience to pull potential strategies and tactics from the data you see, providing options for the business and solutions to problems.
This is the first time we’ve hired this role and we have a significant need. You will be expected to bring an objective and data-centric point of view to the team, where you will make an immediate impact.
- Help us build this practice and role from scratch, leveraging your experience to help us move faster.
- Gather and analyze diverse data from Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance, and other teams as needed to understand Revenue team problems and bring them to light.
- Integrate analysis across various data sources including ERP (Netsuite), Hubspot, and Excel.
- Communicate with the Revenue Leadership team, in order to guide strategic data-centric decisions.
- Collate and analyze data, in order to effectively forecast sales and marketing trends.
- Review sales data from the past, in order to better understand productivity trends.
- Generate accurate, clear reports and explain complex trends.
- Regularly share actionable information with the sales and management team.
- 5-10 Years of Sales/Revenue Analyst, or related, experience; tech sector preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or marketing preferred
- Familiarity with CRM and Marketing Automation tools; NetSuite and HubSpot preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data processing and visualization tools such as Tableau
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities
- A keen eye for detail and great organizational abilities
- Proven ability to take the initiative
- Skills with multitasking and prioritizing key reports
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We're building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications for this role.