To support our company’s rapid growth, we are hiring a Portfolio Analyst reporting to the Director of Portfolio Investments to join our team and assist us in building a world-class organization. The role will require interaction with multiple internal departments including Investments, Customer Operations, and Marketplace Operations, with the potential for some external customer-facing activity. The Portfolio Analyst will monitor and keep sponsors of commercial real estate projects (“Sponsor(s)”) accountable to various contractual requirements throughout the life of each project.
What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as a resource for data entry, collection, research and analysis
- Analyze property and fund financial statements to extract relevant data points
- Enter data into CrowdStreet system with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proof information for accuracy and correct discrepancies
- Conduct or assist in the analysis of data
- Support CrowdStreet team goals and initiatives
What We Must Have
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in a related field and a minimum of one (1) year of relevant real estate experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational, follow up, and completion skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external teams to complete project tasks and track statuses
- Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of real estate investment analysis
- Highly proficient with MS Office or GSuite, especially Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly motivated and resilient, able work independently and as part of a high performing team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment while managing conflicting priorities
- Curious with the desire to continuously learn
What is Nice to Have
- Commercial Real Estate industry experience
- Finance, Business or Economics background
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Customer-centric attitude
CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient–for everyone. We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) investing through technology and have been recognized by leading industry publications including Globe St. and CRETech. Our online Marketplace gives investors direct access to commercial real estate investment opportunities, while simultaneously helping real estate sponsors and developers raise capital online.
Headquartered in downtown Portland, our offices overlook historic Pioneer Square. We offer great employee benefits and are committed to fostering a fantastic culture, even as our team has moved to 100% remote in the wake of COVID. To help empower our employees to work where they work best, we’re providing everyone with laptops, a monthly stipend to help cover expenses, and the ability to come into the office–under strict safety guidelines–as needed. We’re also hosting weekly digital All Hands to keep everyone connected.
Named by The Oregonian as a 2020 Top Places to Work, 2020 Winner of Oregon Technology Awards in the new “Accelerate” category, Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer, the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards Rising Star, and the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) 2019 Growth Stage Company of the Year.
At CrowdStreet, we believe inclusion and diversity are critical in achieving our goals. We understand that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that make us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible. Are you ready to join our team?