Tribute is a venture backed B2B enterprise software company that is disrupting how we discover and connect with mentors in the workplace. We believe that company mentorship programs are fundamentally broken. We are building a employee experience platform that goes beyond traditional, top-down structures of most mentorship programs and focuses instead on treating people as individuals, amplifying their stories, and creating connections. We have attracted an amazing group of top-tier investors and advisors and count Microsoft and Zillow among our growing list of enterprise customers. We are Seed stage startup that grew 3X last year and are expecting to grow to $1MM ARR by the end of 2021.
As one of our first hires, you’ll be a Founding Engineer at Tribute. You will be responsible for helping to craft the roadmap, developing features, fixing bugs, and building products that make our customers happy. We are a small team, and so we are looking for generalist engineers who are interested in learning about a wide variety of tools and technologies rather than becoming experts in any one part of the stack. We take a lean customer development approach to everything we build and are 80% data driven, 20% intuition.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Full stack engineer
- 3-5 years into your career
- An up-and-coming creative technologist looking to build the next big thing.
- You are a fit for this job if you love what you do, are reliable, confident, and humble.
- You have big ideas and can move them into action.
- You believe software is eating the world and the only way to save it is to build more ethical, human-centered tech.
*Bonus* if you’ve experienced a personal or professional setback and have one hell of a story to tell about it.
At Tribute, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Tribute is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
All staff are working remote and all customer interactions are completed through video conferencing.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)
- C#: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings