Who We Are:
Hubb is a virtual event software platform that’s revolutionizing the way that people interact and consume event experiences. Our cloud-based software streamlines the process for collecting, managing, and marketing event content and provides powerful attendee engagement tools that bring brands to life. Hubb powers many of the world’s largest conferences for some of the most recognizable brands. Our growing tech company is women-owned and based in Vancouver, WA with a global customer base. Come help us move the events industry forward by making virtual, in-person and hybrid meetings come to life as never before.
We are a team of passionate, innovative professionals who take immense pride in providing cutting edge solutions and who thrive on achieving the seemingly impossible! We know we are happier and more productive when we can be true to what drives us each individually, so we speak, dress and behave exactly like we do anywhere else. We are genuine, fun loving, intellectually curious and enjoy celebrating the journey.
We believe in our ability to do a job and do it well. We believe that technology and tools should be intuitive and self-managed, and they should also reflect one of the core tenants of being a meeting planner. Ultimately, we build products and services for people who enjoy their jobs and we appreciate the ability to enjoy our own. Because if you could be happy in your work… why wouldn’t you?
Responsibilities of the Engagement Manager:
- The Engagement Manager will partner with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure sales proposals are scoped to ensure successful service delivery. This includes collaborating with various teams (i.e. Client Services, Professional Services, Tech Support, Integrations, and agency partners) to effectively manage service delivery capacity and execution.
- Draft statements of work that clearly define deliverables across teams.
- Familiar with core conceptions associated with technology integrations (e.g. APIs, mapping data fields).
- Forecasting demand and communicating future capacity needs so that downstream teams have the ability to scale associated teams/resources.
- Be fluent with the Hubb platform to be an informed and educated advisor.
- Having a confident finger on the pulse of deliverable timelines on multiple workstreams.
- General understanding of CSS/HTML, iframe, and .js
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with clients, team members, and partners.
- Writing and preparing documents and deliverables (meeting notes, written reports, etc.)
- Participates in post event calls to learn about how product/services mix drive successful outcomes. Use these insights to help structure better future agreements.
More about the Perfect Fit:
- You have extensive experience working in the events industry, preferably from within an agency or a SaaS company, and working with corporate enterprise customers.
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills – you know the right questions to ask to really get to the root of the matter.
- You are driven to excel; it’s just who you are.
- You’re eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you are curious, but seek out help when needed.
- You want to help and serve our customers by giving them the tools and understanding to help themselves. That “teach a man to fish” is a real thing.
- You assume the best about our clients because you know they are super busy and are counting on your support!
- You are very personable, someone who is an excellent communicator and who enjoys interacting with others (and they with you!).
- You are independent and resourceful.
- You are highly responsible and self-motivated, and slightly overboard on attention to detail.
- 10+ years working in various SaaS sales capacities, client engagements and software solution and/or digital agency.
- 6-8 years experience in a professional setting, , community organizing, business consulting, public policy, journalism or other
- Comfortable balancing tension between internal stakeholders and external stakeholders needs.
- Demonstrated experience influencing without authority.
- Strong preference for corporate and association event experience particularly in the area of event technology
- Strong cross functional communication skills
- Proficient in Office software and CRM software
The Engagement Manager is a full-time, benefits eligible position.