2Morrow's mission is to help millions improve their lives with the use of evidence-based, behavioral change programs.
We do this by creating and distributing leading-edge programs based on the work of respected researchers and thought leaders. 2Morrow delivers these programs directly into the hands of people, whenever and wherever they need them via their smartphone. The 2Morrow Team is made up of passionate people with deep experience in technology, healthcare, business, and behavior change. https://www.2morrowinc.com/
The Product Manager is responsible for the development, stakeholder building and execution of product strategies in alignment with 2Morrow's vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a list of general job responsibilities for the Product Manager position. This list is not all-inclusive and may be broadened or changed as a result to meet changing business needs.
- Develops, aligns, and executes product strategies in alignment with the company vision
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation including operational and technical software requirements
- Creates timelines and roadmaps for the product development process
- Develops effective product positioning strategies
- Gathers and analyzes feedback from customers, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams to design product requirements and features
- Identifies areas of growth and creates product line roadmaps to boost product adoption in the target market
- Makes creative recommendations to expand the company product base
- Supervises all the stages of the product life-cycle, from concept ideation to product launch
- Manages budgets and reports on fund allocation for individual projects
- Works with Senior Management to coordinate staff and resources
- Reports on project performance to the executive team and directors
- Liaises with the marketing and customer support teams for promoting/supporting programs
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects
- Project manages assigned projects from beginning to end, including robust documentation creation (operational and technical software requirements) and product acceptance testing
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health or related fields
- 5+ years in product management or related field
- 3+ years working with software products, healthcare experience a plus
- Experienced with FDA software lifecycle & processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Thrives in fast-paced software product environment (Agile experience preferred)
- Comfortable with all aspects of project management including robust documentation creation (operational and technical software requirements) and product acceptance testing
- Able to execute against aggressive timelines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priorities
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Healthcare B2B2C product development & market launch experience
- SaaS product development experience
- Digital health/therapeutic experience
- Knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools
- Experience building and marketing behavior change products
- A solid understanding of clinical and healthcare data, its associated source systems (EMRs, CTMS, eTMF, etc.) and regulations (HIPAA, SOC 2, etc.)
- Initially fully remote, post-COVID reopening we expect a minimum of 2 days per week in Kirkland WA corporate office
Equal Employment Opportunity:
2Morrow Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.