We're looking for a stellar Office Administrator to support with the many day-to-day operational functions of the business and the office. They will help with bookkeeping, office operations, clerical duties, hiring & onboarding, and other administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The Office Administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
This role is full-time.
- Perform bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, receipt-tracking, reconciliation, and budget tracking
- Coordinate office activities and operations, including tracking stocks of office supplies and placing orders for supplies, equipment, and furniture when necessary
- Carry out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations
- Assist with the hiring process across departments monitoring job listings, prescreening, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Support with new employee onboarding, Human Resources and recruiting logistics as needed
- Coordinate and manage appointments, meetings, and conference room availability as needed
- Organizing team and marketing events such as team lunch, live webinar events, open office, and so on
- Perform other relevant duties when needed
- Provide support and service for worldwide operators through chat and email
- Assist with onboarding new operators to the TrovaTrip platform
- Keep a professional and positive relationship with operators
- 2 or more years office administration experience
- 1 or more years experience with Quickbooks or similar accounting software
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience handling confidential information
- A passion for travel, learning and exploration