The Media Marketing Manager will help lead CrowdStreet’s marketing efforts in various growth marketing initiatives across multiple mediums but with a particular focus on digital acquisition. This role will contribute directly to CrowdStreet’s marketplace growth by developing and managing core marketing campaigns within the investor (B2C) universe. The Media Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Director of Product and Channel Marketing and work closely with the CMO, Marketing Communications, and the broader CrowdStreet leadership team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop, manage, and iterate on customer acquisition strategy and related downstream conversion efforts (B2C) with expertise in digital media but comfort operating across a number of media channels.
- Research and engage with new media partners and negotiate campaign initiatives to test new outlets.
- Manage marketing campaign performance and continuously analyze data to improve outcomes.
- Manage advertising programs across various media, including digital, email, direct mail, radio/TV, etc.
- Optimize marketing campaigns and lead nurturing via email, content, and social channels.
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and other mediums.
- Regularly propose, test, and analyze innovative experiments to increase conversion and improve economics.
What We Must Have
- 3-5 years of experience in growth marketing/advertising - preferably within B2C companies focusing on affluent consumers or digital marketplaces.
- 3+ years experience of digital marketing campaign management across major platforms such as Facebook and Google.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Able to demonstrate experience in multiple marketing and sales channels and advertising mediums (direct mail, video, digital, radio/TV/podcasts, etc.)
- Experience managing a quarterly budget to drive qualified leads and opportunities while maintaining a low CAC.
- Experience in optimizing marketing strategies for conversions, retention, and LTV.
Nice to Have
- Exceptional analytical skills, with a data-driven approach to managing campaigns
- Exceptional project management and communication skills
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating:
- Why you’re passionate about working for CrowdStreet?
- A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience. Thank you for your interest in CrowdStreet!
Working at CrowdStreet
CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient–for everyone. We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) through technology and have been recognized by leading industry publications including Globe St. and CRETech. Our online Marketplace gives investors direct access to commercial real estate investment opportunities, while simultaneously helping real estate sponsors and developers raise capital online.
Headquartered in downtown Portland, our offices overlook historic Pioneer Square. We offer great employee benefits and are committed to fostering a fantastic culture, including moving to a permanent hybrid work environment. To help empower our employees to work where they work best, we’re providing everyone with laptops, a monthly stipend to help cover expenses, and the ability to come into the office–under strict safety guidelines–as needed. We’re also hosting weekly digital All Hands to keep everyone connected.
Over the years, CrowdStreet has been recognized by top industry publications as a leader in the commercial real estate space. Named by The Oregonian as a 2020 Top Places to Work, CrowdStreet is also a Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer, part of the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, the 2020 Oregon Technology Awards Accelerate Company of the Year, and was ranked #5 for "Fastest Growing Private Companies in Oregon & SW Washington" by the Portland Business Journal.
At CrowdStreet, we believe inclusion and diversity are critical in achieving our goals. We understand that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.