Content Marketing Manager
We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high-quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to own our content strategy and create, edit, manage, and measure content across our marketing channels to drive sales leads and fuel pipeline movement, propel our brand, and tell compelling stories.
This position will report to the Director of Brand & Communications and is full-time, remote or located at our HQ in Portland, OR.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will own our content strategy from planning through to execution to bring Bright.md’s solution, narrative, and value propositions to life across audiences. You will understand and continually refine our personas and their journey to choosing Bright.md to drive a unified and high-performing content experience for our core audiences. You will develop and execute content campaigns that help us educate our target audience and move prospects from awareness to action.
- Build and manage a content plan and calendar that supports our team and company goals, weaving in data and learnings, customer and prospect feedback and needs, and industry trends
- Develop engaging, creative content that showcases Bright.md’s value across owned channels including web, blog, email, webinars/events, social, campaign, and sales platforms
- Partner with key cross-functional partners including product and digital marketing, sales, and customer success to provide content and writing support, and create dynamic content that engages key audiences
- Ensure consistency of brand voice and tone across all platforms
- Support our thought leadership program including organizing panels for high-impact webinars, preparing spokespeople for industry events, and managing marketing materials to leverage content from in-person and virtual events
- Regularly audit Bright.md website to ensure that content is up-to-date and consistent with service offerings
- Generate traffic and engagement that translates to greater brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement
- Write various types of articles (interviews, trends, news, etc.), whitepapers, blogs and newsletters and on a wide range of topics relevant to our category and buyers; develop content themes and assets that drive awareness and increase revenue to these audiences and channels
- Measure the results of content marketing activity with Marketing Ops partner to use data to inform future strategy and results
- Partner with design to create multimedia storytelling
- Manage social media channels and optimize for growth and awareness
- Manage external writing resources as needed
Skills and Experience
- Strong writing and editing skills, including a portfolio of work that you can share with us
- 4+ years of content marketing experience
- Exceptional storytelling skills
- Experience leading subject matter experts and other stakeholders through content development; you have strong project management skills and are open to feedback
- Experience taking ownership; you are detail-oriented, data-driven, and self-directed
- Demonstrated curiosity with a testing mindset and editorial instinct
Nice to Have
- Experience marketing to the healthcare industry
A bright idea can come from anyone. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. At Bright.md we are driven by the value of excellence. In healthcare, excellence means everyone deserves the best care, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or criminal history. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.