The Operations Associate is responsible for operating Printforia's direct-to-garment (DTG) t-shirt printers and ensuring optimal product quality and customer experience. This is more than an operations position. This is an opportunity to grow with a company that offers an exceptional growth plan, competitive pay, equity and a significant benefits package. The Operations Associate helps create experiences for all of Printforia's customers and owns the satisfaction in quality products by delivering dedicated work to the business.
This is a temp-to-hire position with the opportunity for training and significant internal growth, with equity in the company if converted to a permanent employee.
You’ll create impact by:
- Operating direct to garment t-shirt printers.
- Fulfilling customer orders by operating pick, packing, and shipping functions.
- Employing operational best practices and contributing to our customer-centric culture.
- Highlighting gaps in the process by seeking opportunities to contribute to company success.
- Collaborating to reduce waste and defects in the current processes.
- Creating standards and definition in an ambiguous environment while consistently delivering on customer experience expectations.
- Delivering results by holding high standards and being the voice of the customer.
- Demonstrating comfort and knowledge in warehouse management system technology.
- Maintaining punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Working collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and maneuver around warehouse 100% of the shift.
- Commitment to complete time cards and time clock.
- Some experience in a screen printing operation, manufacturing or production facility or e-commerce fulfillment center with inbound, outbound and support components.
- Work clothes.
- Comfortable closed toed shoes.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Certificates, Licenses and/or Registrations
- This position does not require certificates, licenses and/or registrations.
Printforia is transforming manufacturing and fulfillment by leveraging technology, machine learning and core IP. We’re enabling access to Supply Chain Zero™; initially focusing on the direct-to-garment customized apparel market. We developed a smarter way with a platform that learns over time.
We believe in moving quickly to innovate on behalf of our customers, whether internal or external, and we highly value thinking about the consequences of our actions. We are building more than a printing business.
Ready to co-create the future?
Printforia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe diversity is vitally important to our company's value and includes everyone, from everywhere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, genetic information, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.