Printforia is the quality leader in direct-to-garment printing. We’ve reinvented the print process to be smarter, faster, and more sustainable, driven by our mission to enable access to Supply Chain ZeroTM | A Zero Waste Supply Chain for everyone.
We are seeking a dedicated, analytical head of sales to join our company’s leadership team. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing a strategic vision, organizational design, and day-to-day leadership to our team with an aim to deliver rapid and profitable top-line growth.
The right candidate for this role must have a proven successful track record of building, growing, and managing all aspects of a successful high-performance sales engine and team building including lead management, new business acquisition, client development, and business analytics to maintain and grow our position as a leader in the industry.
What You Will Do:
- Define the entire sales strategy through a process of data driven discovery, to development of sales assets, to the delivery of the overall growth goals of the organization. It's not who you know, but the process in which you maximize learning and maximizing the degrees-of-freedom that you can execute.
- Own the sales organization and strategy, including budget, channel development, and essential tactics.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to improve sales metrics and reporting capabilities that support productive, focused sales management discussions and activities.
- Develop the performance management system, i.e. training methodology, muscle memory, and execution.
- Review the sales projection/pipeline process to ensure that sales milestones, on a daily/weekly basis, are met and projections remain accurate.
- Assist with complex sales negotiations, attend sales presentations, and close deals as necessary.
- Hire, develop, and engage A-players
- Collaborate with the Product and Marketing teams to accelerate features needed to enhance sales opportunities
Differentiators will have:
- 10+ years sales leadership with years of sales experience with a successful track record of achieving revenue targets by building teams.
- Experience in implementing methodologies, sales training, and development programs.
- Experience with Hubspot a plus.
- Excel in high-demand multi-faceted environments where process is not well defined or defined at all.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- Proven success building relationships with c-suite executives.
- Willing to travel as needed (post-covid).
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude.
- Ability to communicate asynchronously with the team.
- When Grant Cardone gets writer's block he calls you to ask for advice.
- You can cite Dale Carnegie’s book by memory.
- You started selling candy that you bought at the store and re-sold it for profit in the 4th grade.
- You at least placed in the Global top ten for “The Greatest Salesman in the World” award.
- You are motivated by forces so strong that they can generate renewable energy.
- The product team at Hubspot calls you for inspiration.
Perks and benefits:
- 100% company-paid health benefits: medical, dental, vision.
- Equity that could be life-changing.
- A take-what-you-need PTO policy for salaried employees.
- All-inclusive, tight-knit, startup environment that offers career and personal growth.
- Over roasted & burnt coffee.
- Free shirts from time to time.
Printforia is transforming manufacturing and fulfillment by leveraging technology, machine learning and core IP. We’re enabling access to Supply Chain Zero™; initially focusing on the direct-to-garment customized apparel market. We developed a smarter way with a platform that learns over time.
We believe in moving quickly to innovate on behalf of our customers, whether internal or external, and we highly value thinking about the consequences of our actions. We are building more than a printing business.
Ready to co-create the future?
Printforia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe diversity is vitally important to our company's value and includes everyone, from everywhere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, genetic information, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.