About the position:
Hubb is seeking a sales development representative to join our team to help win customers for our fast-growing company. We are looking for professionals that have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales and operations. The primary goal of the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Account Executives. Our team is growing and we are looking for team players who can take Hubb to new heights.
You are a go-getter with the drive to grow our company and share Hubb’s value proposition with anyone who will listen. A person that is passionate, personable, and loves to get things done. You are organized and thorough in everything that you do. A team player with an upbeat, positive attitude. Someone that thrives on setting goals, demonstrating progress, and exceeding expectations.
- Respond to, and qualify, inbound sales inquiries quickly and professionally
- In coordination with Marketing & Sales, develop and execute communications with targeted customers.
- Partner with marketing & sales leaders to develop communication strategy via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Schedule online product demos for account executives
- Must ensure quality of demos being scheduled – we’re more about quality than quantity!
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Learn our lead management processes and keep HubSpot updated with accurate and thorough information
- Develop playbooks including pre-call planning, metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Organized and detailed with ability to maintain records and follow processes
- Desire to learn new technology, meet and exceed goals & ramp quickly.
- Manage prospect objections by gracefully countering and sharing best practices from our customers & sophisticated marketers.
- Strong communicator with positive and excellent phone, listening, and writing skills