About the position:
You believe marketing automation has come a long way since the days of spray and pray. You gravitate to marketing folks who let you geek out about behavioral data & multi-touch attribution. You are authentic. You believe that relationships of all sorts are built through many lightweight interactions over time. If this sounds like you, we need to talk. We are looking for a talented and driven B2B marketer to own campaign management, with a focus on Account Based Marketing. At Hubb, marketing is not a cost center, we are a revenue generation team. You will play an integral role on this team.
If you’re an experienced ABM Campaign Manager, we want you to join our Growth Marketing team. In this high impact role, you will put your creativity to work to develop, launch and manage highly targeted, multi-touch campaigns that generate pipeline and revenue for our specific target audience.
Unicorn wanted. At Hubb, we are data-driven in everything we do. You are a metrics-oriented “numbers” person with the ability to measure and track all marketing activity over time. You also understand the value of a well-crafted sentence and know how to pull a campaign together that is authentic, and empathic—and results in engagement.
You’ve gotta have prior ABM experience, strong project management skills, work with a sense of urgency, and have the ability to build trust with the sales team. Your day-to-day will involve research to inform custom and compelling high-touch assets, developing bespoke penetration and engagement strategies, writing clear and impactful copy, working closely with your fellow marketers and sales team, and leading the charge in creating killer playbooks that get results.
Our marketing team is small but mighty. You’re a roll-up your sleeves, hands-on campaign manager, comfortable working on your own campaigns and making strategic decisions quickly. You’re a “get stuff done person” that can juggle multiple programs and thrive in the execution details.
- Manage campaign launch and timeline, ROI, and data-driven improvements through optimization. Manage funnel performance and reporting. Communicate campaign results to key stakeholders.
- You’re a strong demand generation marketer who is equally comfortable having conversations about account-based marketing programs and pipeline generation as they are about analytic workloads.
- Define, plan, execute, and optimize integrated ABM programs through multiple channels including email, webinars, media, and digital buys, and nurture programs.
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure quality demand delivery and follow-up. Create a feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the revenue operations team.
- Create and manage the systems and processes for campaign planning, initiation, development and launch.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving performance, execute A/B tests, and iterate on marketing campaigns.
- Develops program documentation to train sales that articulate details such as program objectives, target audience, key message, program sequencing, metrics and program details.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and KPIs for target accounts and contacts that focus on generating business from new logos
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned ABM activities; proactively engage with the sales team to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of ABM efforts
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing strategies, and processes
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to demand creation & ABM programs
- 3-5 years in a similar role in corporate marketing, B2B Software, SaaS company, or advertising agency work experience. Experience with account-based marketing a must.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or equivalent discipline required
- An expert in your craft with a desire to continue learning, and pride in getting things done.
- Organized, positive attitude, and results-oriented
- Ability to analyze, research, and organize well
- High self- motivation with a sense of urgency
- Self-sufficient, capable of working in small teams with a lot of responsibility, and comfortable taking direction.
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics, as well as revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI, providing regular and consistent updates to the teams involved.
- Trustworthy, applies good judgement, capable of multi-tasking, demonstrates attention to accuracy & detail.
- Creative, innovative and motivated to design & build things where they do not already exist
- Goal-focused and proactive self-starter, demonstrated high initiative and critical thinking, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Proven success of multi-channel demand generation campaigns, as well as ABM execution using both automated and disruptive technologies via in- and out-bound channels required.
- Team player that can work collaboratively, as well as autonomously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to develop personalized marketing campaigns to drive meetings and opportunities within targeted strategic accounts.
- Understanding and experience in building and delivering field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs and activities.
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage time and solve problems.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget