Sseko Designs is an ethical fashion brand that hires high potential women in Uganda to make leather products to enable them to earn money through dignified employment that will go directly towards their college educations and ensure they will continue pursuing their dreams. We believe that every woman has a dream. When she is given the opportunity to pursue those dreams, we are collectively walking towards a brighter, more just and a beautiful world.
As an Admin manager your main role is to ensure proper flow of office procedures, and work as a support staff to day today operations i.e. procurement, HR, accounting, etc. Maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, suppliers, partners, etc. As an administrator, you will ensure the office operates smoothly.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an Assistant to the General manager
- Provide support to accounting, procurement or any other required task
- Employee data tracking and impact monitoring.
- Maintain an orderly filing system to keep receipts and expense records
- Handle employee record keeping process
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Prior Office Management experience preferred; strong attention to detail, A
- Ability to work without supervision,
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Technical Skills; Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs; Strong Prioritization and Organization Skills; Ability to Handle Confidential Information, Strong Record Keeping Skills.
- Presentation Skills; Including Welcoming Guests to Events; Ability to Multitask, Associate.
- 3+ years of experience performing bookkeeping services and preference will be given to candidates with experience working with QuickBooks
- Experience in a manufacturing setting highly preferred
- Professionalism: Demonstrated ability to provide technical advice in a broad range of financial and administrative areas to senior managers. Shows pride in work and in achievements; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges and remains calm in stressful situations;
- Planning & Organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Leadership: Serves as a role model that other people want to follow: empowers others to translate vision into results; is proactive in developing strategies to accomplish objectives; establishes and maintains relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs and gain support; anticipates and resolves conflicts by pursuing mutually agreeable solutions; drives for change and improvements; does not accept the status quo; shows the courage to take unpopular stands.
Time / Opportunity
- Start Date: ASAP
- Full Time Position
- Location: Buto Area - KLA
Apply by clicking on the link on this page.