Company – IOTAS
Position – Sales/Account Executive (Remote or Local Considered)
Meet IOTAS – At IOTAS, we make apartments – and buildings – smart. Residents want smart devices all connected on a single platform. Building owners want a turn-key smart home solution that can be integrated at scale and enhance net operating income.
Our smart home technology platform delivers a fully-connected experience for residents and property managers alike – integrating the power of IoT directly into multifamily units. With this premium offering, owners and operators attract and retain tenants at premium rents while simultaneously lowering utility and operational costs. Residents benefit from immediate access to smart home technology upon move in – and can manage their units from one app, featuring voice control and automation.
Our culture is passionate about delivering best-in-industry multi-family smart home solutions. We seek smart, innovative, team players willing to roll up their sleeves and ensure customer success while continuously growing and adapting to the ever-changing industry landscape.
As an individual contributor, you’ll be a quota-carrying member of our sales team. You’ll have a regional focus, but also work with colleagues to ensure overall company and – most importantly, client – success. You’ll be calling on large real estate development firms, multifamily owner/operators, ownership groups, and third party property management companies. You’ll be measured by sales booked and payments received resulting from your efforts.
- Consultative, value-based selling experience a must – minimum of 3-5 years. 5 or more preferred.
- Experience with CRM tools strongly preferred – and willingness to fully utilize our CRM tools (SalesForce/SalesLoft) – with a high level of accountability around reporting and recording daily activities will be a must.
- Multi-family and/or real estate industry experience strongly preferred, but not mandatory.
- Enterprise software sales experience preferred.
- Strong drive to strive for excellence balanced with collegiality and “team player” qualities.
- Reliable, professional, with excellent follow-through.
- Excellent follow up skills with high comfort level with closely following processes and a willingness to “ask for the sale.”
- Willingness to to work either out of our Portland, OR headquarters or fully remote with regular home office visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR commensurate sales/industry background/experience required.
- Willingness to take part in an intensive 2-week onboarding program (remote during COVID).
- Flexible time off
- Health coverage
- Stock options
- Attractive base salary plus commission compensation structure.
Interested? Send a resume and cover letter our way and we’ll take it from there.